Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Bandit Plus or Blade 5 DC
Trying to decide whether to upgrade to the SHOT Bandit Plus or Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core.

I really like the look for the bandit plus an have watched reviews on both but can't quite decide because not sure how the bandit plus is leveled with that plastic back so can't hammer feet into it and doesn't have rotor lock?

Ups and downs of both??
Thanks!
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I prefer the plain Shot Bandit myself compared to the Plus model because of the backing board. Bandit's are a nice firm board, B5DC's are softer for sure, so it depends on your preference really. Recently have thrown on the regular Blade 5 and it's a great board, I'd put it in between the Bandit and Blade 4 DC for firmness.
I've got the B4 and love it.  Can't really speak for the Bandit.  The next board I buy will be the standard Blade 5.  The Dual Core might be quieter if you live in an apartment.  Not really sure.  I'm liking that Gladiator 3 but I don't think they are available here in the US.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I currently have a B4DC.  Planning on getting a B5DC when I can.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-10-2017, 04:54 AM)Red Wrote: I've got the B4 and love it.  Can't really speak for the Bandit.  The next board I buy will be the standard Blade 5.  The Dual Core might be quieter if you live in an apartment.  Not really sure.  I'm liking that Gladiator 3 but I don't think they are available here in the US.

Yeah I like the look of the gladiator 3 but not yet watched a review on it.. i only I could find the one80 surround that England Darts has on his youtube channel is snap one up!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
if you throw hard you may want a firmer board so I would go G3 or Shot, the Shot is probably the firmest and the G3 is probably inbetween, but if you throw softish then B5DC
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-10-2017, 10:46 AM)Getagrip Wrote: if you throw hard you may want a firmer board so I would go G3 or Shot, the Shot is probably the firmest and the G3 is probably inbetween, but if you throw softish then B5DC
Thanks pal. May I ask if you know the difference between the bandit and bandit plus as I can't seem to see any differences in the sisal seems one has the plastic back and one doesn't. Also with the bandit plus how did you level it nicely without any feet or rotor lock?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Some are getting the b5dc from argos for 35 quid
(01-10-2017, 11:04 AM)Del Wrote: Some are getting the b5dc from argos for 35 quid
Unless I'm mistaken that's the b4dc argos don't stock the 5 yet iirc.

Sdvertised as b4dc but giving out the 5dc , loads done it with the b4 when it was at 19.99 which it is again now again i got a b5 before xmas from there
(01-10-2017, 01:07 PM)Del Wrote: Sdvertised as b4dc but giving out the 5dc , loads done it with the b4 when it was at 19.99 which it is again now again i got a b5 before xmas from there
Oh fair enough that's weird but good to know.

(01-10-2017, 01:07 PM)Del Wrote: Sdvertised as b4dc but giving out the 5dc , loads done it with the b4 when it was at 19.99 which it is again now again i got a b5 before xmas from there
Well at that price my mind is made up because I can get a new set of darts with the left over! Reserved me a b4 or b5 if you're correct in argos and I'll grab it tomorrow!

I got a blade 5 from argos for 19.99 not dual core tho
also did say blade 4 when you buy it
My mom has the plain bandit and it is a harder board than either the B4 or the B4DC. I like the spider on it though because it is narrow. The B4DC I get some more bounce outs but still I like the board and will get the B5DC next month from A-Z here in the USofA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new Shot Bandit Duro just arrived! harbl 23 1,232 01-20-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: MadMike4
  Shot Bandit (amazed) Sharing photos Gooddark 21 1,801 12-30-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Blade 5 vs. Blade 5 dual core MrStair 18 993 10-29-2020, 09:41 PM
Last Post: blink180
  Shot 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Bandit Dartboard with gold plated spider Getagrip 8 740 07-18-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  PUMA BANDIT BOARD THAT IS SOFT!!!! DIRTY G 23 8,566 10-14-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Ed13
  Question about the Bandit Plus Breadfan 19 1,189 09-18-2018, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  New Board Recommendation: Bandit+/Glad3/HD2 WizyDarts 38 4,096 08-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Gladiator 3 vs blade 5/blade 5 dc Jared Thomas Webster 19 8,969 07-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Shot Bandit Dartboard quality The G 8 1,737 08-31-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Compare Bandit Plus to Gladiator 2 ?? MadMike4 8 1,740 01-30-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish