Shot Darts

Good evening!
After becoming slightly addicted to GetaGrip`s videos I decided to sign my self up!

So I was raised in a house where there was always a dart board hung but i only ever really played it with my dad or friends didn't take it seriously. After recently moving into my second flat with my Mrs I decided to pickup a used MvG dartboard with cabinet for £10 which was used but well looked after and seemingly rotated.

I'm currently throwing Winmau Navigator 23g`s but want to buy some PT power 9five gen 3 some time soon but want to establish what weight is best for me (any tips) before laying out 70 quid on them.

Other than that I don't know what more to add, I'm 18 with a beautiful daughter and work on the railway. For anyone interested here's a pic of me and my family.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-10-2017, 04:11 AM)Harry_ Wrote: After becoming slightly addicted to Chris` videos I decided to sign my self up!

So I was raised in a house where there was always a dart board hung but i only ever really played it with my dad or friends didn't take it seriously. After recently moving into my second flat with my Mrs I decided to pickup a used MvG dartboard with cabinet for £10 which was used but well looked after and seemingly rotated.

I'm currently throwing Winmau Navigator 23g`s but want to buy some PT power 9five gen 3 some time soon but want to establish what weight is best for me (any tips) before laying out 70 quid on them.

Other than that I don't know what more to add, I'm 18 with a beautiful daughter and work on the railway. For anyone interested here's a pic of me and my family.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/q7Stogm.jpg]
Welcome, beautiful family....and they're good with you shooting darts...win win!!!

Talk the taller of those 2 lovely ladies in to flying a little tungsten -would love to see it become a family affair.

Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.
Thank pal and she plays with me a lot but hates 01 so we play cricket together a lot. She throws her late dads old brass darts with some pink flights and stems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello Harry, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Lovely family you have and a nice lil intro as well, enjoy the forum and the darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-10-2017, 04:28 AM)Great White North Wrote: Hello Harry, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Lovely family you have and a nice lil intro as well, enjoy the forum and the darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks bud.
Welcome aboard, Harry!  Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-10-2017, 04:25 AM)Harry_ Wrote: Thank pal and she plays with me a lot but hates 01 so we play cricket together a lot. She throws her late dads old brass darts with some pink flights and stems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Have her sign up on the forum-we have a few ladies here and there in the Nutz.
Hi Harry. Welcome and nice family photo Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hello Harry and welcome to the forum, great to see you and your family!

Wow so young too, reminds of a pic of my mam and dad when they were that age with my oldest brother who was first born, sadly they are all gone now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the forum, nice intro.
Welcome! Great intro, lovely family you have Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome Harry! Beautiful family you have.
Welcome to the forum. Lovely family you have going there.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Evening Lurgan 16 299 04-25-2021, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Good evening and Hello! Android78 10 213 02-17-2021, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  evening all CarlosVanDango 14 299 12-13-2020, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Robert Burns
  Evening for us at Online Darts Phill Barrs 7 307 09-26-2020, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd