Harrows Darts.

Hi !
New user here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
When I played I used Soft-tip darts (18g).
I will start to play again (after 15y), that is why I registered.
Hope to get good info about world of darts and later share my info (when I get back to the game).
I played darts when I was younger at 15-18y. Won some local bar tournaments, but nothing professionally.
Played for 2-3h per day regulary (sometimes even 4-5h per day LOL).
I currently don't own a dartboard, but will purchase one soon (I have old one at my parents place).
Welcome! Are you looking to play steel or soft right now?
(01-10-2017, 12:33 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Are you looking to play steel or soft right now?

Welcome to the forum!  We love having real Nutz find there way here....enjoy!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-10-2017, 12:38 AM)Cat Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 12:33 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Are you looking to play steel or soft right now?

Welcome to the forum!  We love having real Nutz find there way here....enjoy!

Thank you for the welcome Cat but I'm not exactly new here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the forum. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is your throwing style more a Mensur or a Rowby? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Hi DartMan. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Have you decided what dart board you'll be purchasing?
Welcome,,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome, and I gotta admit Im shocked that username was still available
Hello "DartMan", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

(01-10-2017, 05:01 AM)pugtato Wrote: Welcome, and I gotta admit Im shocked that username was still available

lol i was thinking that same thing
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
welcome Dartman
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
Hello and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome Dartman! soft tips on steel tip board?