Target Darts.

Question about flight protectors
Dear Nutz my question is does dart flies same with protectors? I am quite sure I am seeing difference. Thanks
Always have flown the same when I used them.
Depends what ones you use, the little bit of weight some have can throw the flight of the dart off a bit
Never noticed much difference myself. They are a pain in the behind to find when they pop off though.....
Thanks. I never used them before since my flights last only 3 days I wanted to try them. Maybe its in my head but my darts are flying differently so I took them off.
Depends on what flights you use too if there a stronger micron they'll protect the middle but i've seen them split the side more
I use flight protectors and find them a good marker for a tight grouping when I'm playing half well.

As for having an affect on my darts, no noticable difference from what I can tell.

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Sure they change the balance of your darts. It's the same like difference between 75 and 100 micron flights, or difference between 35 and 37mm shafts. Someone won't notice the difference, someone will.
I use the target protectors now. Don't notice a difference but that is subjective. I like the protection they provide and they also help keep my flights at a 90 degree angle.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system.