Darts Buddy

Anastasia Collection
My small collection of Ana's.

Very nice - I still need the Monster ones for my steel tip collection - hopefully I'll be getting all the boxes signed at an exbo she is due to appear at in July as well
(01-09-2017, 05:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - I still need the Monster ones for my steel tip collection - hopefully I'll be getting all the boxes signed at an exbo she is due to appear at in July as well

Ill have my fingers x'ed for you, none organised near me sadly.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great collection Aaron. Love Ana's darts.
Great collection of darts.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
Very nice collection!
Monster's coming my way this spring
(01-09-2017, 05:13 PM)Aaron Makepeace Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 05:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - I still need the Monster ones for my steel tip collection - hopefully I'll be getting all the boxes signed at an exbo she is due to appear at in July as well

Aaron, where abouts are you based?
(01-09-2017, 06:25 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 05:13 PM)Aaron Makepeace Wrote:

Aaron, where abouts are you based?
South east Kent
The exbo I'm looking to go to is in July in Woodford, Essex if that's not too far (not far from the Central line station) - it's £70, but there will be loads of players in attendance (can't remember if it's 12 or 16) and for a couple of quid you can play against them as well. Once I've got all the details clear in my head I'll make a post in the events room in the forum.
Nice Anastasia collection. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just saw her Grand Slam darts on ebay the other day, but the price is just crazy. So I won't get a Anastasia collection myself. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-09-2017, 10:24 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Nice Anastasia collection. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just saw her Grand Slam darts on ebay the other day, but the price is just crazy. So I won't get a Anastasia collection myself. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If it's the set on there at the moment then they are currently cheaper than what I paid for my set lol
(01-09-2017, 10:32 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 10:24 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Nice Anastasia collection. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If it's the set on there at the moment then they are currently cheaper than what I paid for my set lol

Well they may sell for bit more, still five days to go. I heard there is a trend for second sets. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371834870755?...EBIDX%3AIT

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Anastasia Dobromyslova collection mc1958 23 4,478 08-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Two of my many sets . Phase 1 black and Anastasia Machina . nedy 2 875 06-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Monster Anastasia Dobromyslova 20.40g TheRedBit 21 3,994 01-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Titan
  Anastasia's The G 25 4,463 01-14-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
  Anastasia monsters Aaron Makepeace 8 1,641 01-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: mc1958