Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Howdy from Texas
Hello:
I am brand new to this forum.  I've been throwing darts for about 4 years and it is certainly a long journey of trial and error and learning.

I am sure I will pick up some good tips here.  Currently I have a Winmau Blade 4 and am using Target 24 gm. pixel Carreras w/ 25 gm. on order.

Well, just thought I would introduce myself.

PecosJoe
Welcome! A great method to improve your game is FlightSchool, you should check it out: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=82
Hello PecosJoe, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  Good to see another Texas Nutz find their way here.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hey Joe, Welcome to the Nutz House. You 'll find a lot of good information here.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello Joe and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome mate, I'm new here too and so much information I don't know which threads to read and already want about 10 sets of darts to try.
Welcome joe! Everything on here will do nothing but help!
Welcome to Dartsnutz Joe
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome aboard and keep a watch on that border fella.
Hi PecosJoe. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. enjoy your stay

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome! Good to see another Texan here!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Welcome to the NUTZ, Joe! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy all! Badmoggy 10 353 11-03-2020, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  Howdy Hanyo 17 275 08-18-2020, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Hanyo
  howdy RedHat180 15 304 06-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Good Morning from Texas!! E M R 17 293 04-14-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: E M R