Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Really Challenging Random Numbers *UPDATE*
Video 
Hi Guys,

This little practice was almost a great session unfortunately cut short by a flashing low battery light on camera Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

The last time this happened I continued on filming and it cut off and corrupted the whole file so I didn't want to risk it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I hope you enjoy it anyway what there is of it….’cos I did, great fun Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://youtu.be/jnf0JfDUv_0

UPDATE

Camera battery now fully charged so finished off the last number 173 ...I hate leaving things incomplete Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://youtu.be/_MT5qi3Mr24

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

LOL I know that feeling!

Happens to me often, the worse is when I throw some great darts in a review and start talking about the darts, carrying on throwing and then when I finish I realise I forgot to press record!!!

Anyway that was some great darts Dorian! Like how you took out the 88 too, very cheeky lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-09-2017, 10:22 AM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL I know that feeling!

Happens to me often, the worse is when I throw some great darts in a review and start talking about the darts, carrying on throwing and then when I finish I realise I forgot to press record!!!

Anyway that was some great darts Dorian!  Like how you took out the 88 too, very cheeky lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the compliment Darren, I reckon if players give this a go even say at a lower number to start off and even 9 darts to finish if they are new etc, it will soon make them match ready. I'm addicted to it so I thought I'd share my enthusiasm for what I believe is a great practice drill.

Kind regards,

Dorian
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Nice darts!!!!!!!!!!!
Who was throwing them for you?? HEHEHEHEHE......
Nice routine, il have to add that to my sessions, maybe replace some of my 170 games.
(01-09-2017, 09:40 PM)Tom12481 Wrote: Nice darts!!!!!!!!!!!
Who was throwing them for you??  HEHEHEHEHE......
Nice routine, il have to add that to my sessions, maybe replace some of my 170 games.

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

regards,

Dorian
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(01-09-2017, 12:22 PM)Dorian Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 10:22 AM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL I know that feeling!

Anyway that was some great darts Dorian!  Like how you took out the 88 too, very cheeky lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the compliment Darren, I reckon if players give this a go even say at a lower number to start off and even 9 darts to finish if they are new etc, it will soon make them match ready. I'm addicted to it so I thought I'd share my enthusiasm for what I believe is a great practice drill.

Kind regards,

Dorian

Yeah that's true, I should do it not that I am planning on playing comps but it may help me get over my third dart nightmare when going for 180's, its just pure nerves I think, lol its crazy when I think about it, why should I get jelly arm when throwing for a 180???!!!!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video "SUPER" Random Numbers Challenge Dorian 14 1,467 03-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Last Post: hamo
  Random outshots Ed180 6 745 11-24-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Banz
Video Closing Practice - 3 Random Numbers Dorian 0 404 01-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Dorian
  Random finish JohnL. 2 713 03-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: jase1