Target Darts.

Dart9 Lakeside discount
Thaugt I share this with you.

If you ever wanted a set from the dutch brand Dart9 now may be the time. You get a 15% lakeside discount at the moment.

https://dart9.com/
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Never heard of this brand before, I like that they have my initials engraved in the JW barrels though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Oh heck I ordered a set of JW-24's as they are the only ones with a 2ba shaft. Will keep you updated, might do a review of them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-08-2017, 11:58 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Oh heck I ordered a set of JW-24's as they are the only ones with a 2ba shaft. Will keep you updated, might do a review of them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looking forward to it. We are all nuts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I am so nuts I might pay 65€ for a golden set of Klaasen Masterdarts, which I never could or will throw.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-09-2017, 12:43 AM)vanJupp Wrote: Looking forward to it. We are all nuts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I am so nuts I might pay 65€ for a golden set of Klaasen Masterdarts, which I never could or will throw.

Confused . . . these Klaasens are available at dart9? Or you just mean that you might pull the trigger on some darts as well?

Gold Klaasen Masterdarts are, IMO, very nice, very cool darts!

EDIT: Almost forgot, let me know if your source has more than one in stock!
(01-09-2017, 12:48 AM)drolmaeye Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 12:43 AM)vanJupp Wrote: Looking forward to it. We are all nuts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Confused . . . these Klaasens are available at dart9? Or you just mean that you might pull the trigger on some darts as well?

Gold Klaasen Masterdarts are, IMO, very nice, very cool darts!

EDIT: Almost forgot, let me know if your source has more than one in stock!

Yeah, just general that I might pull the trigger as beeing nuts. Will tell you if there are more available.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Even with the 15% discount 53euro's is a lot to pay for a set of Jim Williams 80% tungsten darts They don't appear to have any rocket science machining to bump up the price, today's exchange makes them £46 I have no doubt Darts Clearance could produce a set at a higher tungsten rating for a lot less money. Although Mr Williams is a decent player you could not load the price on his name as in MVG Taylor "Gando", "Snakebite" etc But each to his own as it's the buyers cash & a one mans bargain is another mans"not at that price".
Those JW darts look nice actually, but must resist!!!! Already bought way too many!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-09-2017, 02:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Those JW darts look nice actually, but must resist!!!! Already bought way too many!

And this is a problem? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-09-2017, 02:32 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Those JW darts look nice actually, but must resist!!!! Already bought way too many!

And this is a problem? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

no its just I want to get all the reviews out the way before being distracted by more new darts lol!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-09-2017, 02:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote: no its just I want to get all the reviews out the way before being distracted by more new darts lol!

So around this time 2019 for new ones if you're not buying before you get all your reviews done, have fun. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There is nothing like too many darts. Buy them!

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-09-2017, 02:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:32 PM)Great White North Wrote:

no its just I want to get all the reviews out the way before being distracted by more new darts lol!

Remember that a problem shared is a problem halved, so I'll just PM you my address so you can send half your new darts to, and please don't thank me it's the least I could do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange

I'm thinking a brand like that.... with minimal exposure.... could greatly benefit if you were to do a review of their product......

They must have a marketing department to contact?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Madhouse discount code Chappers 2 648 08-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Weekend discount codes DartyScoundrel 4 794 05-26-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: JDorks