Target Darts.

Triple B - Barney
First post, New Member. Only hit 5 180's in my life, target is 3 in 2017 (impossible for my level).Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Have these in 28g (shown in picture) and I have a 23g set which I keep special as they have sentimental value.

Have ordered some Taylor 95's 26g waiting for them to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Great username, lol. How long have you been playing for foxsake?
Welcome mate, great darts! Can't go wrong with any Barneys, and the Triple B's are up there with the best Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2005/06 ish at a guess. Just at home/pub against friends or my brother nothing really seriously competitive.

Nice darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome to the forum and have fun here. I am wating for my Triple B to arrive at the moment.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Thanks.. Didnt realise TripleB were so good.. Would love my brothers favourite darts they were given to him by Danny Noppert himself

Welcome .
Nice darts . I know someone waiting on delivery for a set of those.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome to the nutz! Lovely darts the triple b's!
Welcome mate. I think these are the Bulls version, not the grand slam?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Nice darts the Triple B's
Welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks guys.. thinking of using practice rings to help me get those elusive 180's

Welcome to the forum.

The Triple B's are great darts, I managed find this unused set recently.

(01-09-2017, 08:52 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Welcome mate. I think these are the Bulls version, not the grand slam?

Any idea where you can get the bulls version now?
(01-09-2017, 09:17 PM)Jockyoche78 Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

The Triple B's are great darts, I managed find this unused set recently.

Lovely set of darts!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Triple B Barneys 24g Kev 7 2,866 11-29-2016, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Kev