Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

2 darts not the intended place
Is it only me, on the entire earth, that has this problem Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.?
Way to often I put my first dart a not intended place on the board. Lets say I´m aiming for T20. It happens I "drop" the dart in lets say 5 or 12. Next dart goes into the intended place 20 or T20. So one would think, it´s all good, 20 or T20 again. But hell no, the last dart go raising over to the first dart like a fly one a dogs...
Today I was playing A1 and to many times at 16, the first into D7 next 16 and D7 again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And its like it goes there all natural and by itself. Good 2 dart grouping though, but not the correct place.
And the more I am aware of it, the worse it gets. Until I battle my way through. But You never know when it´s coming back....

So any one else tried this, and how did they improve this sickness? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Personal best 13 darts.
Torn between loving and hating the game......

Most likely issue is releasing the dart too early or late. Sometimes a loss of grip can be the problem too. I think its happened to everyone, my personal solution is to slow down my throw a little to focus on getting the timing spot on for each dart.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nope, it isn't only you!  I've been battling the same problem - especially with A1.  I must confess I even wondered about how I could train myself to aim according to those two-dart groups.  That way, I'll only miss with the one middle dart !

I have noticed that slowing down my throwing action and focusing on the mechanics as opposed to the point on the board I'm aiming for does help. If I remember right, A1 is supposed to ingrain the natural stroke of a darter to the point they can then focus on the target and grouping.
I feel like I wrote this thread my problems are so exact

I feel your pain
yep, can be dead aiming at T20 but hit T12/T18,.....all in the release
I'm currently battling the same issue. 
I find when I miss 20 I hit far to many t5 or t12
I think everyone battles this one. Last night I would go T20, T20, 12 several times. I think its all down to nerves, at least for me.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Like they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. When I practice, I don't aim at the same target repeatedly, I always aim at three or more equidistant targets in succession. The middle target is my true target, and the other targets are offset from the first one, either to the side or to the top and bottom. This way, I gain the memory or feeling of the movement that lead to hitting the wrong target, and can distinguish it more easily with the correct movement.

I explain this idea in more detail here.
Yes, I experience this so much that I even say 1st and 3rd to myself when it happens.
I used to play darts with my Gran, and now I'm here.