Harrows Darts.

Walshies
Here's my latest, 22g Mark Walsh Target Stone...Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Griff 10Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Griff 10
Such beautiful darts, I've debated over getting a set for months now
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I thought about grabbing these last week when i made an order but they were all gone
I love the look of the Stone Walshies and hate the ones with knurled grip.

Great set you have. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice ones Griff, got a set somewhere's still methinks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Love the look of them. Never tried stone grip, how is it?
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
(01-08-2017, 07:36 PM)LegoArmo Wrote: Love the look of them. Never tried stone grip, how is it?

it actually feels good not to grippy but not too smooth.. different...
 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Griff 10Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Griff 10
Great darts Griff. I used to use them a lot.
nice darts the stone grip is awseome
Darts used 25g Adrian Gray Tungsten Shot Flights XLt Stems
Best Av (Singles) : 84
Best 501 : 15 darts
Highest Checkout 2016 : 160 (T20 T20 D20)
180s Practice  2019 : 100+
180s Comp 2019 : 10 
150s Practice : 3
wow nice darts
Too late I know ,but those have been in and out of my cart too many times to count.
Well done .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Very nice darts, always liked the look of the stone grip Walshies, enjoy
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points