Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

RedDragon Galactic 24g
Last set of my RedDragon order. ( I save you of seeing the free 30g Torpedo darts)

I love the look of the Galactics really futuristic.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Very easy on the eye, how do they fly?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Lovely looking dart, these are the ones that I'm gonna order for sure. Bit of an Asian design they have.
They look phenomenal, do not look like they fly well for both front and rear grippers because of the taper that goes both ways.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Really like the look of these but as a middle gripper they'd be no good to me sadly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
They do look nice and kind of sci-fi too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks everybody Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-08-2017, 06:46 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Very easy on the eye, how do they fly?

Between the release and the board they behave like a woman and do whatever they want and I have no clue why they are doing it. So not so well.
The problem is they only have grip in two spots as you can see and if thats not perfect for you, it's hard to throw them.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
They look great. A bit like an angry version of the Haruki Muramatsu's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
(01-08-2017, 07:27 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: They look phenomenal, do not look like they fly well for both front and rear grippers because of the taper that goes both ways.

Actually double tapers fly very well WP! The actual grip point are usually center-rear, and in this case, the four rows of sharks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are usually a center balanced dart, but in this case, it might be very slightly center-rear, depending on how deep it's drilled.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-08-2017, 11:28 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 07:27 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: They look phenomenal, do not look like they fly well for both front and rear grippers because of the taper that goes both ways.

Actually double tapers fly very well WP! The actual grip point are usually center-rear, and in this case, the four rows of sharks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are usually a center balanced dart, but in this case, it might be very slightly center-rear, depending on how deep it's drilled.
Well in that case I'd like them maybe. It just looks like it is not enough rear weighted to be comfy to throw from the back shark grip, which may cause some erratic flipping of the dart.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Very nice - was contemplating these or the Askari's before settling on the Freestyle's - RD have come up with some really nice darts this release
These darts look so good! I am a rear gripper I think these will be awesome! Shame that there's no review here tho.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RedDragon Amberjack 18 vanJupp 20 4,222 10-14-2019, 04:11 PM
Last Post: The Fox
  RedDragon Velociti 24g vanJupp 8 1,987 12-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Last Post: GBryant
  RedDragon - Peter Wright - Snakebite Melbourne Masters Edition - 22g vanJupp 8 1,017 10-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Cleaning and modifying my RedDragon Amberjack 14 23g hardy73 12 2,275 08-22-2017, 12:01 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  RedDragon Shaun Griffiths 23g RubennnV 14 2,020 03-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  RedDragon Alan Warriner-Little vanJupp 11 2,505 01-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  RedDragon Askari 24g vanJupp 11 2,651 01-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Yuillsy
  RedDragon Blue Thornton 24g vanJupp 18 4,261 01-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  RedDragon Defender 2 vanJupp 5 1,744 01-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp