Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

RedDragon Askari 24g
Well another new dart from the reddragon 2017 range.

I have not yet decided if I like the new grip style or not. It definitely feels special.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Great pics.. Seems more a design thing, the grip. Gerwyn Price grip on steroids.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Definitely cool lookers for sure!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The diagonal spirals ... are the edges sharp?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

I saw these and said...WOW.........I think they look pretty cool. Will have to look at the specs on them
Very nice! I love the look! Gonna have to find me some!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
looking good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks all. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-08-2017, 07:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Definitely cool lookers for sure!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No, the grip feels completely smooth.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice darts!
(01-08-2017, 09:55 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Thanks all. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-08-2017, 07:12 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Definitely cool lookers for sure!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No, the grip feels completely smooth.

Hmm ... interesting. No sideways grip ... usually when they machine a diagonal or vertical into the dart, the edges offer some grip because it's sharp. Under higher magnification, you usually see a very slight burr. Oh well... interesting design if it's smooth. How does it propel?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice - just posted about these in your Galactic thread lol - seeing your pics I think these will be ordered at the end of the month when I get paid
I just received a set of these and they're being returned straight away!!
There's no doubt they look nice but just taking them out the packet I knew there wasn't enough grip for me!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RedDragon Galactic 24g vanJupp 11 4,466 04-18-2020, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Laurence Lam
  RedDragon Amberjack 18 vanJupp 20 4,316 10-14-2019, 04:11 PM
Last Post: The Fox
  RedDragon Velociti 24g vanJupp 8 2,051 12-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Last Post: GBryant
  RedDragon - Peter Wright - Snakebite Melbourne Masters Edition - 22g vanJupp 8 1,028 10-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Cleaning and modifying my RedDragon Amberjack 14 23g hardy73 12 2,301 08-22-2017, 12:01 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  RedDragon Shaun Griffiths 23g RubennnV 14 2,043 03-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  RedDragon Alan Warriner-Little vanJupp 11 2,531 01-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  RedDragon Blue Thornton 24g vanJupp 18 4,286 01-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  RedDragon Defender 2 vanJupp 5 1,783 01-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp