Unicorn

Closing Practice - 3 Random Numbers
Video 
Hi Guys,

Here’s a great little pre-match warm up I hope you’ll try, simply select 3 random numbers and try to close them off in 6 darts or less.

I really enjoy this drill as it hones your all-important closing skills. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://youtu.be/_JR9AnVCGdI

Now I know that when I do this I don’t always follow 'the best out numbers combinations' which one should so please do as I say not necessarily as I do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

When starting out I suggest you begin with say 3 sub-50 random numbers and over time raise the figure as you progress.

Cheers

Dorian

P.S I’m sure we’d all enjoy some clips from other Nutz so why not give it a go…. I use a cheap Sony compact camera in movie mode on a tri-pod. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

P.P.S I do not edit any of my clips its WYSIWYG, sometimes I will play music to validate this and in this clip you can see the clock's second hand ticking away.

Note: I did film 3 earlier numbers but the file corrupted that’s why it says another 3 random numbers not the camera's fault ....operator error I'm afraid  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video "SUPER" Random Numbers Challenge Dorian 14 1,481 03-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Last Post: hamo
  Random outshots Ed180 6 807 11-24-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Banz
Video Really Challenging Random Numbers *UPDATE* Dorian 5 844 01-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Random finish JohnL. 2 723 03-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: jase1