Harrows Darts.

My Other Hobby
When Im not throwing darts I work on my HO scale train layout. Everything is hand built, its got an 18 hole golf course, a couple lakes, there will be a ski resort with a working gondola and massive expansion. Its been 3 years in the making with no end in sight

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

watch out for bears though

Very nice. :thumbup:
How cool is that? Thanks for sharing this.

I read Rod Stewart's book and he has a similar hobby.
This is really meticulous and creative work.  I salute the srtist inside you.
Woah thats amazing.
thanks everyone
Now, that is some really cool stuff! Nice!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
jeez, my other hobbies are collecting funko pops and sea glass from beaches. nothing as cool looking as this!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Nice one mate, very well done.
What loco's & rolling stock are you running?
Very cool indeed, I recently completed a small N scale village with a railway for a friend of mine. I found it great fun and very relaxing to work on.
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.
Looks great, love the golf course Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
didn't get into model trains unlike one of my brothers (nowhere near your scale though), but that is very cool - thanks for showing
That's great! a friend does stuff like that, he mostly builds steam powered ones but has built everything from cars, trains, planes boats etc

Love the detail in that though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album