Unicorn

Anyone from the netherlands who could help me?
Hi there, i have an ... ehm... extraordinary problem Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Im lookin for the Raymond van Barneveld golden heros for years now and found a shop in the netherlands, that sells it allegedly.... But they dont answer my mails Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is here someone from the netherlands,  who coud enlight that for me?
 Here is the link of the shop:https://www.sportkampioen.nl/sportkledin...32_187_267
I just want to know, if they deliver to germany somehow Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you very much in advance :hugz:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Shop is out of business
may all the doubles be with you

Damn Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but i read its available via mail and phone...perhaps i have missunderstood

But thank you
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Which weight you're looking for?

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Hi, 

24g would be perfect Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just to be sure, would that be the right edition or is that another golden Barneveld dart?

https://www.automaten-richter.de/dartsho...-barneveld

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Thanks,

its another version, the hero version im lookin for has another kind of grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netherlands/Germany dart shop suggestions _TOPS_ 6 2,093 01-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Alovenac