Harrows Darts.

My new Harrows Aero custom setup!
Looked at these darts and instantly fell in love, very different to my previous style (straight/long barrel - previously threw ando's wc 2016)

Ordered them with a custom long (38mm) 6 groove point and they have come out a charm.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow those points are long !

Nice looking set up.

How are they flying?

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Very nice, so are they actually Harrows that have been modded or are they customs made to look like a set of Harrows? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(01-07-2017, 06:52 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Wow those points are long !

Nice looking set up.

How are they flying?

Cheers
Tez

Flying really well actually, surprised at how quickly I got used to the tapered nose! Will update when I get a 180 with them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-07-2017, 07:06 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Very nice, so are they actually Harrows that have been modded or are they customs made to look like a set of Harrows? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are a set of Harrows with custom points yes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. just took the photo from an angle that the logo wasn't on the barrels as it looks better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice indeed and great looking set up too
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Are the points not Unicorn 6 groove needles?
(01-07-2017, 07:30 PM)Great White North Wrote: Are the points not Unicorn 6 groove needles?

That was my first thought but they are 41mm long, not 38.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Very nice darts and setup though, glad they are flying well for you!
Great setup you have there. They look great.
(01-07-2017, 11:25 PM)wongerchi Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 07:30 PM)Great White North Wrote: Are the points not Unicorn 6 groove needles?

That was my first thought but they are 41mm long, not 38.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are the Unicorn ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. DCorner sell them in 35 or 38mm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-08-2017, 01:54 AM)Finch Wrote:

They are the Unicorn ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. DCorner sell them in 35 or 38mm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Chart below, 6 groove are 40 mil.  I've ordered 38 mil from DC and received 40's as well.

Is a good looking setup however so enjoy the arrows. :thumbup:
(01-08-2017, 02:03 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 01:54 AM)Finch Wrote:

Chart below, 6 groove are 40 mil.  I've ordered 38 mil from DC and received 40's as well.

[Image: https://www.unicorn-darts.com/upload/pro.../g57_1.jpg]

Is a good looking setup however so enjoy the arrows. :thumbup:

Good piece of info GWN Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Glad I've seen that, pretty bad that they advertise them wrong on the site however, not really fussed, prefer them longer if anything.

Thanks!

Darts: Unicorn Adrian Lewis Maestro 23g

(01-08-2017, 02:08 AM)Finch Wrote: Good piece of info GWN Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Glad I've seen that, pretty bad that they advertise them wrong on the site however, not really fussed, prefer them longer if anything.

Thanks!

Madhouse darts has it right...https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/dart-repointing/points/40mm-unicorn-needle-grip-dart-points-points-only.html Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-08-2017, 02:13 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 02:08 AM)Finch Wrote: Good piece of info GWN Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Glad I've seen that, pretty bad that they advertise them wrong on the site however, not really fussed, prefer them longer if anything.

Thanks!

Madhouse darts has it right...https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/dart-repointing/points/40mm-unicorn-needle-grip-dart-points-points-only.html Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah it's DC that don't have the length right, it is deffo 41mm:

(L-R) 30mm Grooved Storm, 32mm Winmau black, 35mm Unicorn Silver, 41mm Unicorn Needle 6 Groove.

But regardless of us rambling on about point lengths, that is a real solid setup you've got and may the 180s flow!
Thanks for the info guys!

Darts: Unicorn Adrian Lewis Maestro 23g

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My custom Exterminators from Custom Darts tonywalsh00 13 1,404 04-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish