Target Darts.

Mckicks 21g mighty grip
Received these today been a long days effort with the paint holding on so well and finding the right balance with stem and flight setup but with a bit of effort and thought I'm sticking with this - mckicks mighty grip 21g paint stripped with white condor flight/shaft in medium Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovely darts, look a lot better without paint. Have the 25g version myself but they're a wee bit too long for me.
They look much better without the paint imo. Enjoy them mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
yeah looks great, without the paint. Nice setup.
(01-07-2017, 05:58 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Lovely darts, look a lot better without paint. Have the 25g version myself but they're a wee bit too long for me.

Oh have you!!! Would you be interested in selling them id be interested in trying a few different weights in these

(01-07-2017, 06:53 PM)Nikw13 Wrote: Oh have you!!! Would you be interested in selling them id be interested in trying a few different weights in these

Nah sorry mate, I'd like to keep them a little longer and you usually aren't allowed to buy/sell/swap unless you have 50 posts.

Once you have reached 50 posts you can try the BSS section as I'm sure someone here is willing to part of a set.
Good effort, though I may be the only one that likes them as they come with the paint Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
They look great! I love my set. I had TITAN engraved on mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. I need to get a set in 23g though
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-07-2017, 06:59 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 06:53 PM)Nikw13 Wrote: Oh have you!!! Would you be interested in selling them id be interested in trying a few different weights in these

Nah sorry mate, I'd like to keep them a little longer and you usually aren't allowed to buy/sell/swap unless you have 50 posts.

Once you have reached 50 posts you can try the BSS section as I'm sure someone here is willing to part of a set.

Ok mate that's cool they're nice darts - and sorry darts Nutz newbie here I didn't kno that rule

(01-07-2017, 07:05 PM)Titan Wrote: They look great! I love my set. I had TITAN engraved on mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. I need to get a set in 23g though

Perfect-darts is the only place I've found with stock if that helps

(01-07-2017, 07:26 PM)Nikw13 Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 07:05 PM)Titan Wrote: They look great! I love my set. I had TITAN engraved on mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. I need to get a set in 23g though

chunkiecheese is the only place I've found with stock if that helps

Perfect-darts not chunkiecheese no idea what happened there

?️?️ no idea

(01-07-2017, 07:28 PM)Nikw13 Wrote: ?️?️ no idea

Thou shalt not talk about the chunky cheese! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
So confused someone fill me in haha

Nice darts Nik
may all the doubles be with you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Original Mighty Mike 23g arvidlebron 2 648 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: arvidlebron