Harrows Darts.

Advice about darts and throw please ? :)
Hi, I'm 17 and have been casually playing darts against my dad every now and then for about 10 years, but never really practised much. In the last couple of weeks I have practised religiously; then below and behold, I hit my first 180 the other night.  So what I'm asking is; do my darts look as if they should fly well,(I'll attach picture) as I feel my current ones are not entering the board all at the same angle. (I have since ordered some gen 3 Adrian lewis darts). Also, my throw leaves a lot to be desired, (attached a video) as upon watching tutorial, I realise my arm doesn't extend all the way, and when I try to do this, I am no where near as accurate. Does anyone have tips on improving/changing throw but with accuracy. Thanks a lot would appreciate any feedback     https://vimeo.com/198367754

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think there's nothing wrong with your style or darts. Keep on practicing.
Agree with 11darter above.  Good looking throw and darts.  Keep practicing and enjoying the game. :thumbup:
You have a really nice rhythm, keep at it, looks fine to me.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
I think you should quit and send me your darts. Goddamnit.
(01-06-2017, 10:46 PM)Steve_00 Wrote: I think you should quit and send me your darts. Goddamnit.

Howcomes? Are they good haha? Sports direct I think, so nothing too expensive ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-06-2017, 10:07 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I think there's nothing wrong with your style or darts. Keep on practicing.

Thanks mate!

(01-06-2017, 10:12 PM)Great White North Wrote: Agree with 11darter above.  Good looking throw and darts.  Keep practicing and enjoying the game. :thumbup:

Cheers pal

(01-06-2017, 10:15 PM)LegoArmo Wrote: You have a really nice rhythm, keep at it, looks fine to me.

Thanks mate !!