Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Red Dragon Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Red Dragon Peter "Snakebite" Wright Mamba (22.23 - 22.22 - 22.25 grams)

Another new set of darts I like to show you. Unfortunately I can't tell you a lot about them because I threw them and took the picture a few weeks ago. I was too busy during the World Championship to post the pictures.

The only think I remember is, the grip was really nice. Definitely not as sharp and aggressive as it looks on pictures. Sadly they are far too long for my liking and land in funny angels in the board. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nicely displayed
(01-06-2017, 02:17 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Red Dragon Peter "Snakebite" Wright Mamba (22.23 - 22.22 - 22.25 grams)

Another new set of darts I like to show you. Unfortunately I can't tell you a lot about them because I threw them and took the picture a few weeks ago. I was too busy during the World Championship to post the pictures.

The only think I remember is, the grip was really nice. Definitely not as sharp and aggressive as it looks on pictures. Sadly they are far too long for my liking and land in funny angels in the board. 

Can't see images

opent images outside the forum. nice made :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

Thanks guys!

Anyone else who can't see the pictures?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
No Problems for me both on Tapatalk and PC.
The pictures show up fine on my iPad.

I really want a set of these. They look so good and spec wise not too different from my 23g MVG

Thanks for posting
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

I have considered a set of these.. is the grip not sticky like shark grip though? I can't get along with shark grip!
Really like the look of these
I really want these darts, I'm afraid I'll have the same problem as you and they will be too long for me tho. I have a set of 54mm darts and they feel awkward to throw or all go in funny angles like you.

Nice pictures tho, I may have to just give them a try
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
these look very nice darts indeed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Very nice indeed but kind of on the long end for me. Like the green though
They look great. Have you tried them with intermediate or short stems?
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

I only just now realized it but my set doesn't have a snakebite logo?!?
(01-06-2017, 06:31 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: I have considered a set of these.. is the grip not sticky like shark grip though? I can't get along with shark grip!

To me they don't feel as sticky as a shark grip. I though they were a more grippy than they actually are.

(01-07-2017, 05:48 PM)jc14 Wrote: They look great.  Have you tried them with intermediate or short stems?

Yes, I tried different setups. Anything longer than 51-52mm is just too long for my throwing style.

(01-07-2017, 06:02 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I only just now realized it but my set doesn't have a snakebite logo?!?

Cool, now you have a unique limited edition dart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RedDragon - Peter Wright - Snakebite Melbourne Masters Edition - 22g vanJupp 8 1,015 10-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  my snakebites mamba dartsking5566 7 1,692 02-20-2017, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Snakebite Mamba (22g) Walker 21 4,822 02-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Last Post: dartsking5566
  Peter Wright Mamba 22g Billyscarfe 8 2,402 01-13-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: rich345