Unicorn

Hello from Slovakia!
I´m a youth player of darts, who lives in Slovakia.

So lets have fun Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What are you throwing mate ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  How long have you been shooting darts? 
What darts do you fly?  Do you shoot at home? In a league?  Tell us a little bit about your darting life and feel free to ask any questions.  The Nutz are always up for that.
Again, welcome to the forum.
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome aboard mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello "olilongiSVK", welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome! You play steel of soft darts?
Welcomr to the forum mate
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to DNF Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
OK, let´s answer the questions...

I´m using the 21g Andersons WC, steel tips
I´m training at home, everyday around 2-3 hours if a have school and at weekend/holidays for 3-4 hours
I´m playing the darts league in Slovak city - Nitra - which is on of the best leagues in country. I´m there the best youth player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Also, i´m the Slovak number 1 in rankings of youth players.
I´m playing for a year, with averages somewhere between 60 - 80 - depends on how good is my opponent Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the Nutz forum :-)