Harrows Darts.

New Here
bought into flight school. Trying to get to a new level, more consistent
Welcome mate!
Can't go wrong with flight school, a lot of people here swear by it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello "pugtato", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Flight School is a great way to up your game!  Glad you found the forum, another Nutz finds its way home.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Flight school is a great way to improve

Member previously known as Daveheald

Hello pugtato. WelcomeGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome aboard and good luck with Flight School Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the best forum about
Hi and welcome to Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum , Pugato! Enjoy! Flight School has definitely helped me to be more consistent. Hope you have the same results!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome! Only ever heard good things about flight school.
thanks for the welcomes everyone
Welcome in pugtato. Flight school is a great choice for improving your game. I know its helped me a great deal.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II