Target Darts.

Kyle Anderson update...
Seems Kyle Anderson's problems are over...https://www.unicorn-darts.com/news/2017/1/5/masters-draw-and-kyle-latest.aspx

Good for him and hopefully he'll continue his progress as nicely as he did before this all started.
Glad he can compete again. Indeed hope it hasn't affected him too much. Shame he couldn't play in the Worlds, would've liked to see him play there.
Yes, good news indeed. A real shame he wasn't in the Worlds as he had a chance to get a few ranking points I'd have thought.

I'd like to see him push on and get closer to the top 16 in 2017.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Definitely agree. Like watching this guy and he has a bright future.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Kyle currently ranked No.30 , missing out on the Worlds will have cost him some good points, will be hard for him now to make the top 16 this year, unless he can play like MvG LOL
(01-06-2017, 01:36 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Seems Kyle Anderson's problems are over...https://www.unicorn-darts.com/news/2017/1/5/masters-draw-and-kyle-latest.aspx

Good for him and hopefully he'll continue his progress as nicely as he did before this all started.

Link you tried to post isn't really a link ?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-06-2017, 06:16 AM)The G Wrote: Link you tried to post isn't really a link ?

https://www.unicorn-darts.com/news/2017/...atest.aspx

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Finally there is good news for Kyle Anderson. 

The Team Unicorn Australian ace has been granted a visa to play on the 2017 PDC tour. 

"I would like to thank everyone for all they have done. The help and support I have received has been amazing. So many people have worked so hard to make this happen for me. I am so grateful," he said.

Anderson was forced to miss the World Championship, World Series Finals and Players Championship Finals due to the visa issues.

"It was hard sitting at home watching the World Championship especially, knowing I should have been there. But I will make up for it this year and I am determined to carry on improving and carry on winning and carry on moving up the rankings!"

Meanwhile the draw for the 2017 Masters has pitched Gary Anderson against Benito van de Pas again. 

The Masters takes place at Stadium MK in Milton Keynes later this month. Anderson is desperate to succeed after the disappointment of losing his World Championship crown. He beat Van de Pas at the Ally Pally. 

You get the feeling that Anderson is gearing up for a big 2017. He put in a brilliant performance at the Alexandra Palace. It was a fantastic defence of his title and he wasn't far away from that history making hat-trick. 

Six Unicorn stars will be at The Masters, which features the top 16 in the world. Raymond van Barneveld - fresh from his superb World Championship - takes on Dave Chisnall......Michael Smith faces Phil Taylor, while James Wade plays Robert Thornton. 

Kim Huybrechts will be looking to impress after earning that Premier League wildcard and he plays Adrian Lewis, and Ian White will meet Peter Wright. 

The Masters 1st Round draw:

Michael van Gerwen v Simon Whitlock
Gary Anderson v Benito van de Pas
Peter Wright v Ian White
Adrian Lewis v Kim Huybrechts 
James Wade v Robert Thornton 
Phil Taylor v Michael Smith
Dave Chisnall v Raymond van Barneveld 
Mensur Suljovic v Jelle Klaasen

By STUART PYKE 
From reading elsewhere he came over here previously on a visitors visa, not a working one - if true then hopefully it will have taught him and other overseas players not to try and circumvent the system in the future.

Good luck Kyle, hope you can make up the lost ground quickly.
Great to see a quality player able to perform. I'm sure he can jump up the rankings throughout the year.

On a side note. Poor draw for Klaasen lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Such things should not happen...Finally is Kyle back, i think this could be his year. He´s a Top 20 player!