Target Darts.

Hi all
After getting bitten (once again) by the bug a little over a year ago I found myself changing jobs a couple of times in 2016 and along with a few other challenges in life it ate into the time I was previously spending at the board - but a new year and some job security (along with a bunch of shiny new stuff at Xmas!) has meant I'm able to get some focus back.  

I was previously a member on another forum, and there are quite a few familiar names I recognise here.  Glad to have found this outlet and the good people and information contained within it!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's to an improved average and lots more hours of enjoyment.  

Paul
Welcome!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome, this is a great forum, but, word to the wise, it's full of Nutz!!!! Lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Paul, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hi there Paul. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome back to the game, and to the Nutz!

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Heya and welcome back to the game! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome to the NUTZ, Pauly! Settle in and enjoy! Good people here, good info, too! Plenty to yap about.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Pauly and welcome to the Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wink 
Hi and welcome to Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome - congrats on the new job.  I too know how hard it can be on your average when things in your life aren't straight.