Unicorn

Hi all.  This is my 1st trip to the forum after deciding to join.  I have been reading many posts on here on many different subjects.  After trying about 60 different sets of darts last year I seem to have settled on Gary Anderson phase 3 23g.  I will report back soon when I have given them a proper try
Hello Ted, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Definitely let us know how the Ando 3's go for you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome! In the same situation as you except I don't think I'll ever settle on a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome mate, great darts the andos
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi there Ted. Welocome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello and welcome, I've only just decided on a set myself, but that isn't stopping me from trying a load more out... I think once you have that baseline in mind it makes it easier to take the rest less seriously and you can just enjoy them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome Ted, being on this forum will definitely not help to choose 1 set !
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome to the Nutz -and the forum!  You find that "perfect storm" set-let me know!  I could do with some help-but I suspect the only thing that would help is an onboard laser guidance system....and they don't make that small enough for darts!  ROFWL.  Guess I'll just have to keep practicing!!!
Welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
welcome to DNF! Nice choice of darts! Im trying to find a set of his Phase 3 WC (2 blue rings) in 23g Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome, Ted! If you find "the one", let us know! I'm still looking! I may just be in love with the hunt, though! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello Ted and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Gando darts are popular and a great set. Hope they fly well for you.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome aboard Ted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album