Harrows Darts.

Hullo there!
Hi folks,

I'm just getting back into the game after suffering dartitis for a number of years . Its a hell of a thing is'nt it? I'm resigned to the fact that it it will always be around somewhere in the back of my mind but at the moment I'm able to let my dart go but my throw is not as fluent as it once was. I went from winning the league singles in the May to not being able to let it go when the season started up in September. 
I cant say there was no reason for it, theres always a reason....I just dont know what that reason was/is!! I know there will be a few of you out there who know what I'm talking about and there will also be a few who don't and I hope it stays that way for you because it tears you apart. 
I've still got my John Lowe 25 gram in the gold titanium coating and I've no intention of changing them because they used to fly pretty good and I think (hope!) that they do again. 

Anyhow, I'm getting the spare room gutted out and throwing some paint around to make a mini man-cave for myself and the new Blade 5 will be getting hung in there so I'm hoping that things will get better and better in the coming months. In my time away from the board there seems to have been a bit of  revolution in the dartboard lighting world! How good is that Aurora Halo?! I'm gonna have to get myself one of those, not sure which colour though?  I'll have to wait and see which colour  scheme my wife chooses for my man-cave....................
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers the noo
Brent

P.S. If any of you fellow dartitis sufferers have got some positive thoughts that you focus on when trying to throw I'd welcome any tips.
Welcome aboard mate
Hello Brent, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome mate , i had what i think was the beginnings of dartitis a few years ago and it drove me mad and i found this qwerky wee tip on the net and it got me over it , here goes .

stand face on to the board , feels a bit wierd . Bring both arms to the throwing possition and move both as though to throw 2 darts with each hand , let both arms go but only the dog hand a wee bit , it tricks the brain cause it doesnt know what arm is going so it just lets the throwing arm go , i done this for about 2/3 weeks and it went away , all sounds a bit crazy but wirth a bash , good luck
Hello again!
Cheers for that Del,
That actually makes pretty good sense because I am right handed and I could stand there all night trying to let it go but I could throw with my left hand with no issue. They werent going anywhere near the target but there was no issue with my release which just seemed crazy considering the trouble I had with my right!.
Will def give it a try.
Cheers
Brent
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome! The Aurora surround is a lovely piece of kit, can definitely recommend you getting one. Only you can pick the right colour though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi there Brent. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
(01-05-2017, 10:28 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi there Brent. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Sounds like something for the chiropodist rather than the dart player! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the Nutz!!! Dartitus s--s!!! Sorry to hear that.  With so many "smart" Nutz here (smart can have many connotations) there's bound to be a few Nutz out there with helpful advice. 
As for the darting den Reno, I've been at mine for about 6 months.  Being an "Interior Desecrator".....one thing led to another, led to..........being very busy at night. Lol!
Welcome aboard Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Dartitis is a pain, a few of us have had it. There's some helpful advice here for sure, check it out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the NUTZ, Brent! Enjoy the forum! Hope you can find a routine that will keep the Dartitis at bay!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hullo from South Africa Eeno 23 1,371 09-07-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Luke Gray