Unicorn

Hello from the land of cider
Hello all. I'm based in Somerset at the moment having moved from Sussex a year ago.

I got into darts after watching Jelle Klaasen win the BDO World Champ and have been crazy about the sport ever since. Been playing on and off for a few years but really want to knuckle down and practice hard before I get too old to win the PDC Champs lol.

I own a few sets of darts, MvG, Whitlock, Klaasen ones and I'm considering the Miramatsu ones. The Monster Klaasen ones are my favourite but lack a little grip at the rear. Wouldn't mind some Monster Ogres or Harrows Aura one day perhaps.

Anyway I've blabbed enough, any questions then fire away!
Hello "Eqinox__180/Max", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

You may want to give these a look as well, https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=12987
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, and the Nutz!  Funny you should mention cider...I'm sipping some (non alcoholic -I'm on break at work after all!). It's my afternoon "pick me up" at work, as opposed to coffee.  

There----just signed up on the forum-and already a victim of TMI!!!

Enjoy the forum -and the Nutz!!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Equinox_180. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you everyone.

Haha Cat, you sure that was non-alcoholic?
Welcome to the Nutzy forum . Stick around here you might just find yourself growing your dart collection . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome to the NUTZ, Equinox! Lots of good info and friendly people here. Enjoy the forum! I hope a set of Auras find their way into your hands one day.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Greetings. When I first read this I thought you might be from North Eastern part of USofA
Welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi there... welcome
Hiya. I'm new here too. Cider gives me gut rot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the land of RvB and MvG TakeFlight 19 439 12-11-2020, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Dutcho
  G'Day From The Land Downunder Snooks 22 1,637 10-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Hellbilly