Darts Buddy

Red Dragon Freestyle - 22g straight and 23g scallop
I thought I would be getting the scalloped version but got the straight version instead - the scalloped version are in the process of being sent to me after a quick phone call lol.  These are quite nice, although they are a tad long with the stems as provided - will need to dig out some short or tweenies for them.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Balance point

May as well add these in here for comparison sakes - the 23g scalloped version just arrived, and these feel rather nice as well from a couple of throws

I tried to find the balance point but the stone kept falling over lol - it's near the front of the first scallop though

And a comparison of the 2 different versions together

Nice looking darts mike , still waiting for someone to buy the new blue thorntons
Very nice looking set, and long (which personally I love). Are all those non-colored grips the same? And are the green grip sections different?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Nice darts, remind me of my original Rasta's.
Front grip looks just right for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-04-2017, 02:03 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Nice darts, remind me of my original Rasta's.

I thought the same Joeri. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice darts Mike, soon to be christened I'm sure. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice center balanced barrel, a bit to long for me with 54.6mm length
may all the doubles be with you

It took me a little while but I finally christened these a short while ago - loads of 121's, 125's and 140's I didn't think the max would come, but after the first two darts of this throw I knew before I threw the third dart that that would be going in the red bit as well:

When they first arrived and I held them I immediately thought of the original Rasta's, as others in here have said - here is a pic of them side by side - apart from being a little longer there's not really too much difference between them:

I've been throwing these a bit yesterday and a lot of this afternoon and evening, and I've got to say I love them.  If they continue the way they are going - which I'm 99% sure they will do - then the current Rasta's will have serious competition as my match darts.
Great darts mike
Wonderful grouping. When in action sticking in the board they look even better.

Are they calm in air, fly straight, or wobble?
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

I changed to tweenie stems instead of the supplied medium and they fly pretty straight for me
Same large shark grip as the Winmau Crisis and Scott Waites Gen 2. Will be interested to see the scalloped version.

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Not sure how long they take to get through the system as I ordered them over the phone, but I'm hoping the scalloped set will be here later today
The 23g scalloped version just arrived so I have edited the initial post with a couple of pics of them to keep them in the same place, and I also amended the thread title while I was at it lol
Can tell whats the length of scallops on 23 version?
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Sub-Zero 22g (straight barrel) TheRedBit 39 6,592 01-23-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85