Darts Buddy

PDC OOM As of Jan.2 2017
Top Sixteen

1.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Michael van Gerwen *£1,832,000
2.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Gary Anderson *£740,500
3.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Peter Wright *£512,250
4.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Adrian Lewis *£426,500
5.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. James Wade *£392,750
6.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Phil Taylor *£360,750
7.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Dave Chisnall *£354,500
8.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Mensur Suljović£324,250
9.)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Jelle Klaasen *£309,500
10.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Raymond van Barneveld *£299,500
11.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Michael Smith£290,250
12.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Robert Thornton£283,750
13.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Kim Huybrechts *£271,000
14.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Ian White£267,000
15.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Benito van de Pas£251,500
16.) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Simon Whitlock£208,750

* Denotes 2017 Premier League Participant
Complete OOM here, https://www.pdc.tv/pdc-order-of-merit
Based on this Michael Smith should be in the 2017 Premier League and Li'l Kimmy should be sucking a Stella Artois .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-04-2017, 04:24 AM)The G Wrote: Based on this Michael Smith should be in the 2017 Premier League and Li'l  Kimmy should be sucking a Stella Artois .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

True, but as you know Huybrechts has been more consistent of late than Smith has.
(01-04-2017, 04:24 AM)The G Wrote: Based on this Michael Smith should be in the 2017 Premier League and Li'l  Kimmy should be sucking a Stella Artois .  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not sure if this came into the decision makers criteria, but as far as stage presence and looking like they are enjoying what they are doing out there, Huybrechts is hands down more genial than Bully Boy with his sullen attitude more times than not.    I can't think of any player that often looks more miserable out there than Smith.

The guy simply looks like he isn't enjoying doing what most of us would give a few years off our life to be able to do week in and week out.
(01-04-2017, 05:07 AM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Not sure if this came into the decision makers criteria, but as far as stage presence and looking like they are enjoying what they are doing out there, Huybrechts is hands down more genial than Bully Boy with his sullen attitude more times than not.    I can't think of any player that often looks more miserable out there than Smith.

The guy simply looks like he isn't enjoying doing what most of us would give a few years off our life to be able to do week in and week out.

The "entertainment" factor is important, just listen to Barry Hearn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_QMJw83Q0&t=1s
(01-04-2017, 05:18 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 05:07 AM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Not sure if this came into the decision makers criteria, but as far as stage presence and looking like they are enjoying what they are doing out there, Huybrechts is hands down more genial than Bully Boy with his sullen attitude more times than not.    I can't think of any player that often looks more miserable out there than Smith.

The guy simply looks like he isn't enjoying doing what most of us would give a few years off our life to be able ut.to do week in and week out.

The "entertainment" factor is important, just listen to Barry Hearn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_QMJw83Q0&t=1s
I watched the finals and did see his announcing the PL line-up for this year but I got busy with other things and didn't see the entire interview.    Well that pretty much sums it up then and Smith just doesn't have the stage presence they are looking for.    The guy really should change his nickname from "Bully Boy" to "Pouty Boy" as it is more accurate.

Then take into effect his taking a beating in his first appearance in the PL and I think it did more harm to his overall game than it helped it.
(01-04-2017, 05:45 AM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 05:18 AM)Great White North Wrote:

The guy simply looks like he isn't enjoying doing what most of us would give a few years off our life to be able ut.to do week in and week out.

I watched the finals and did see his announcing the PL line-up for this year but I got busy with other things and didn't see the entire interview.    Well that pretty much sums it up then and Smith just doesn't have the stage presence they are looking for.    The guy really should change his nickname from "Bully Boy" to "Pouty Boy" as it is more accurate.

Then take into effect his taking a beating in his first appearance in the PL and I think it did more harm to his overall game than it helped it.

Don't disagree at all about the entertainment value ,or lack of with certain players ,but why choose the first 9 players based on the OOM ,and then arbitrarily skip past the 11th guy ( Because of Mensur's decision) to # 13. I'd like to see a steadfast selection criteria based on the OOM, or devise another method of choosing the dart players . 
  If you want entertainment and stage presence well thats a different story . Go and tell James Wade ..." We love your bottle, love scanning to Sammi  in the audience ,but honestly you are  as exciting as a bag of spanner tools so we are going to replace you with Devon Peterson because that man can dance !  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
The criteria for the PL are the top 4 in the OOM then several wildcards - they will keep the wildcards just in case there's another Barney type scenario where he did bugger all one year and dropped to around 17 or 18 in the OOM but still got picked for the PL even though he didn't deserve the spot
What stands out most for me is that MVG has made 2.5 times what Anderson has made..... wow.
Darts: Unicorn Wez Newton Purist DNA 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Highest out: 120 (T20, 20, D20)
180s: 3 (but Flight School will sort that)
3 Dart average: 49.87 (up already George Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images...)
Those figures don't include any of the exbo events like the Premier League or World Series - including those then the top 5 for the last 2 years are:

MVG £2,555,157
Gary Anderson £1,423,048
Phil Taylor £890,146
Peter Wright £752,154
Adrian Lewis £712,944
WOW that's incredible for MVG nearly 2 Million £!!!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Top 4 in the order of merit, two wild cards picked by 'SKY', next four wild cards picked by the PDC.
Anyone not in the PL will be given preference in other tournaments.
Kim is chosen to extract Belgium supporters for a Belgium PL Night in 2018
may all the doubles be with you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2017 UK Open Order Of Merit - correct as at February 5 2017 hamo 7 2,427 02-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Last Post: mc1958