Shot Darts

Target Daytona Dart Wallet Review
I will try to review the Target's Daytona Dart Wallet.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just before christmas i got it in my hands from the Double in Double out store of the darts cafe i'm playing here in Thessaloniki Greece.

First impressions, luxurious, elegant, fine touch of leather and nice colours.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Capacity:
The case has room for one set of darts with full setup.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking
here to see images.
Two zippers, one in the front and one in the back, where you can hold at loads of flights and shafts.
In the inside of the case's flap (i hope i translated this right) there is more room for flights of other accesories(mabe a sand paper to keep your tips rough).

There is room for six stems (or soft tips) to be ready for use in the inside too.

You can also drop a small sharpener in the main room cause there is plenty of room there and even if i wouldn't ever do it you can drop an extra set of darts (just the barrels) in it.

Carriage:

I think that this is one of the best features of this case. You can clip in in your belt and have it with you. The celt clip looks safe and easy to hang on and off. When i got it in my hands the first thoughts was about it. You can use it to have all your darts and accesories with you when you are playing in a place where you not fell comfortable so anyone can get his hands on your darts and accesories. Its neither bulky nor heavy to carry. 
The dimensions of it are 16cm x 8.5cm x 3-4cm and it weights about 150gr when its empty

Safety:

I tried hard (so hard that my gf looking at me like beeing crazy) to sake the wallet when it was fully loaded in order to open it - by accident - and let the darts go but nothing. The magnet that hold the case closed seems to be really strong so there is no issue of loosing your darts while walking, running for the bus or cycling etc.

As i wrote above the belt clip fells safe also.

Design and Colours:

Really really good looking case. The colours are clear and the black leather gives a luxurious look with the target logo carved in the bottom left corner.
It is also available in: Total Black (suede), Black n Yellow, Grey n light blue and Grey n Orange

Price:
The price is a bit high but you get what you pay. It costs about 23 to 25 pounds (30 euros)

Summary:

This is a really nice darts case. A bit costy but it worth it. Nice design and manufacture with plenty of room,eady to carry it with you and it's sure it'll keep your darts safe.

Design: 9
Capacity: 10 (for it's dimmensions it could carry a lot)
Safety: 10
Price: 6

Overall:9
May be a little bit costy but when you get quality, sometimes you have to pay more.
Looks pretty good, as you would expect from Target.

Can I give you +1?
If I can, it's because it's a great review for a quality wallet.
If I can't, well, it's a shame.
my girlfriend just buy me for cristmas and i love it!
It is a lovely case don't get me wrong but it should be said that the total black one is about 40% suede. Which sucks if like me you don't wear your wallet. Not great for dirty tables which most pubs i play in have.
great review! +1
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-04-2017, 01:16 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: May be a little bit costy but when you get quality, sometimes you have to pay more.
Looks pretty good, as you would expect from Target.

Can I give you +1?
If I can, it's because it's a great review for a quality wallet.
If I can't, well, it's a shame.

Thank you mate. Yes its a bit costy (like most target's product nowadays)

Yes you can always rate someone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-04-2017, 01:51 AM)Stefano Fi Wrote: my girlfriend just buy me for cristmas and i love it!

For me it was the opposite. When i got it my girlfriend said: I want it you have many others Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-04-2017, 02:58 AM)JDorks Wrote: It is a lovely case don't get me wrong but it should be said that the total black one is about 40% suede. Which sucks if like me you don't wear your wallet. Not great for dirty tables which most pubs i play in have.

Really? I dont like suede neither. Nice info
(01-04-2017, 04:52 AM)Titan Wrote: great review! +1

Thank you very much Titan
Before Taylor signed it I used to use one of these - although I took the belt clip off - great wallet and well worth the money
(01-04-2017, 10:55 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Before Taylor signed it I used to use one of these - although I took the belt clip off - great wallet and well worth the money

Where did you get him sign it mc?
Quality wallet, loads of room and appears to be quit robust, wont look worn too quick,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(01-04-2017, 10:57 AM)copigme Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:55 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Before Taylor signed it I used to use one of these - although I took the belt clip off - great wallet and well worth the money

Where did you get him sign it mc?

On the flap on the front lol - serious answer though, I was lucky enough to be invited to the first two Target product launches and sat on the same table as the man himself, I got him to sign it at the second launch in 2015

(01-04-2017, 10:13 AM)copigme Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 02:58 AM)JDorks Wrote: It is a lovely case don't get me wrong but it should be said that the total black one is about 40% suede. Which sucks if like me you don't wear your wallet. Not great for dirty tables which most pubs i play in have.

I take back what I said about 40% of it being suede. As you can see its a lot more. I have OCD and try to keep things as clean as possible but suede is so hard. Just putting it in my pocket gets it covered in fluff. I think I might buy a coloured one just to calm my OCD.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-04-2017, 02:05 PM)JDorks Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:13 AM)copigme Wrote:

I take back what I said about 40% of it being suede. As you can see its a lot more. I have OCD and try to keep things as clean as possible but suede is so hard. Just putting it in my pocket gets it covered in fluff. I think I might buy a coloured one just to calm my OCD.[Image: https://i.imgur.com/xLxzDL4h.jpg]

You're a lifesaver mate!
I ordered the all black one but didn't know it was suede, which I also hate for the same reasons as you
So I managed to change my order to the red and black one before it got shipped
+1 for saving my life lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Takoma Knox Darts Wallet Review Getagrip 0 109 04-15-2021, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Takoma Darts Wallet review Getagrip 53 21,258 03-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: hitter12
  RD Firestone II Wallet mini review joeriw96 17 5,742 01-07-2019, 02:58 AM
Last Post: hhigashi
  Cameo oppella classic dart wallet review Munchie 6 4,061 12-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post: jamie373
  One80 Holdall Wallet Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 22,947 11-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Nano Wallet / compact darts pocket blugu 4 5,454 06-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Troll