Darts Buddy

20 issue
Hi .I have issue, when playing lower part of board all is great ,I can release dart and play the game easy ,but upper part of board is much harder to do .Dart is harder to release and game don't flow with ease like on 19.I score and hit both sides of board equally good.
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Grow taller?

I am 6.3-6.4
180-1(33)

Time for a new pair of dart shoes.....

Learn a new sport
(01-03-2017, 06:37 PM)Jugger Wrote: Time for a new pair of dart shoes.....

[Image: https://touchmedya.com/wds/wp-content/up...oesf-1.jpg]

What a thing of beauty...I mean who doesn't need a fish in their shoes?!
Turn your board upside down.

Or stand on your head

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
What about sensible advice ?
180-1(33)

I have the opposite problem, when I go for doubles in the lower right its a nightmare for me, no wonder my wall is holier than the Pope!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

just play on the 19s instead of 20s? I remember some chinese fella doing that against adrian lewis in the last world cup
21g Harrows Fire
Hard one to call, make sure your getting your elbow up Troll.could be a subconscious thing as well...There's no problem playing on 19s if it comes to it but I would be frustrated too
Have the same with the upper doubles. D5,20,1 are hard for me to hit with unless I really force my throw. T20 is about the highest I can comfortably hit. Can't remember how many times I bust my score wile trying to hit a S20 aiming for the fat segment.....

I am about as tall as Darren Webster however so I think it might have something to do with that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I believe.... I just saw Troll.... ask for SENSIBLE advice

The irony is strong with this one!

(01-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Jugger Wrote: I believe.... I just saw Troll.... ask for SENSIBLE advice

Lol yeah considering Troll's idea of sensible would probably be to boil a unicorn and balance on your pinkie toe,whilst reciting the lyrics to some folk song. Or some other nonsense.

Did you really expect to get away without some banter Troll?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(01-03-2017, 09:15 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 08:58 PM)Jugger Wrote: I believe.... I just saw Troll.... ask for SENSIBLE advice

Lol yeah considering Troll's idea of sensible would probably be to boil a unicorn and balance on your pinkie toe,whilst reciting the lyrics to some folk song. Or some other nonsense.

Did you really expect to get away without some banter Troll?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Tez
If you mean put two same sex koalas in meat grinder with 7 right testicles of platypus .And give that fury ground meat to Pan Jirzi how lives in shack at top of Tatra mountains .Wait three days and collect his feces and boil them in urine stolen from sultan of Brunei. Take a table spoon of this potion every 7 minutes ,each third full moon for 19 years . I did all that  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. So sensible advise really would make my day
180-1(33)