Target Darts.

Greetings from Germany
Hey guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My name is Flo, I'm a 23 years old student from Germany.
The PDC World Championship got me hooked up this time after watching some darts tournaments for the last 3 years.
It is amazing how the pros score that good and make it look so easy ^^
I'm a rookie in darts, the only practice I had was when I was younger, at my grandpas house.
He is an Englishman and enjoys playing darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Now I also want to start playing darts and ordered my first board today.
I ordered the Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core. I don't know what kind of darts are good for me so I ordered some cheaper ones: Target Phil Taylor Power Silverlight Steeldarts 24g, XQM Mighty Mike Brass Steeldarts 23g, Target Stephen Bunting Black Magnum Steeldarts 20g and a Set of Gary Anderson Flights and Shafts for replacement and trials. I hope I got some variation there to test them out  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I read a lot of threads for beginners in this forum and am thankful for all the tips you gave.
I'm looking forward to be a part of this community and enjoy the time with you.

Regards
Flo
Hello Flo, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Nice little intro, enjoy the new board and good darting. :arrows:
Welcome!
Welcome mate!
Looks like you're gonna have some fun testing out them new darts!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Flo and welcome to the Nutz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and a big thanks to you Getagrip, your reviews helped me with choosing a board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Rather than going with the Unicorn Eclipse HD2 or Pro2 I switched to the Winmau.
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-03-2017, 04:34 PM)flotho2004 Wrote: Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and a big thanks to you Getagrip, your reviews helped me with choosing a board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Rather than going with the Unicorn Eclipse HD2 or Pro2 I switched to the Winmau.

Glad to help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome aboard flo...enjoy starting out and have fun experimenting...you'll be improving in no time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Flo. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the forum, you have picked a good board. Enjoy trying out your new darts I'm sure there will be more sets to come now you have joined Dartsnutz especially if you start reading Getagrips reviews
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'll try to make a little shopping list for my trip to London in March. The selection of darts is so much bigger in England than over here.
Welcome, really like to see all these Nutz collecting and sharing.  It makes for a really fun forum.  You're going to like it here!
Again, welcome to the Nutz and the forum!
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
welcome along Flo
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.