Double Top Darts.

Returning member
Just saying hello again had a year from hell health wise.
I was involved in serious traffic accident (wasnt my fault )but came out it the worst ...

At start of December had my 1st throw at board only 10-15 mins but now playing just over the hour mark.

So its onwards and upwards ..... and you know when things start looking up when the other half starts to complain your not going to be buying more darts ...

No hen honest ...
Well, a warm welcome back. Sorry to hear about things beyond your control having such a huge effect on your life, but here's hoping it really is only up from here. Shoot well!
Hello "Cooper84", welcome back to the Nutz forum and back to throwing again. :hithere:
Welcome back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Will you have any long term effects from the crash or will you be back to your old self?
Welcome back.  Hope you will make a full recovery.  The Nutz are the Nutz, and you are a real Nutz, so settle in, enjoy the familiar and celebrate the New on the forum.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Happy new year and glad you are back at the oche, hope you and your family are fully recovered from the effects of your accident
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome back, hope you'll make a full and speedy recovery.
Welcome back!  Glad to hear that you are back in front of the board! There's something therapeutic about throwing sharp objects at a circle made of tightly packed plant fiber!  Hope you make a full recovery!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Good to hear your on the mend and finally back at the board - don't overdo it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back, hope your fully recovered?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Take it easy, glad your back
Welcome back,,,,Enjoy,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back nut Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks for your replys folks been a bit of a slog back as best I can be now.
Start back work next week my body clock all over the place