Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hey from Canada
Been lurking for a week or so and figured it's time I joined. Been playing darts here and there since I was young. My dad, uncle and grandfather got me into it at a young age (they're from just outside London England, small town called Shoreditch). Recently been playing a lot more, girlfriend purchased a Unicorn Striker board for me for Christmas. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I play steel tip only, lots of good memories of playing with my Dad, he passed January of 2016 and I inherited all of his darts. I actually joined another forum to inquire on his darts to see what they were but that forum seems to have been hacked. They also couldn't tell me where to purchase new versions of his old flights as it was against the rules. Lame.

I've been looking into some new darts for myself and once I'm back on my feet financially I'll be ordering a new set. I currently use one of my dads old sets with new flights installed.

Currently just looking for some good training routines so I can get my accuracy and averages up.

Thanks for reading!
Hello "buttonsHT", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Nicely done on the intro and when you get a chance throw a pic up of them older flights of your dads.  The Nutz here may be able to guide you towards getting some more. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi buttonsHT. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You can ask any questions you need to here. Would love to see pics of your Dad's darts too.
(01-03-2017, 06:48 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi buttonsHT. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You can ask any questions you need to here. Would love to see pics of your Dad's darts too.

Yep, and welcome to the Nutz family, and the forum.  Looking forward to seeing that pic when you get past the first 5 posts, you can log out, log in and pics will be there for you.

Enjoy the Nutz-they're a fine bunch!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-03-2017, 06:28 AM)Great White North Wrote: Hello "buttonsHT", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Nicely done on the intro and when you get a chance throw a pic up of them older flights of your dads.  The Nutz here may be able to guide you towards getting some more. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-03-2017, 06:48 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Hi buttonsHT. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hey guys, there's a couple sets of flights I'm looking for. I did find one UK source. Once I can post pics I'll get them up! Thanks.

- Mark
welcome along
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome! Loads of people here can help you out with identifying gear and where to purchase some spares.
Welcome, Buttons! Enjoy! Use the search option and find Flight School, it's helped me a ton! Pun intended, LOL!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello and welcome to the Nutz!

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome ,,, Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome!
Welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the forum, if you cant find the flights you want you can get them made at Red Dragon
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Hi Buttons.

I just joined myself and I think I came from the same forum as you have. Small world.... my heritage is Shoreditch also. If you're fortunate enough to have surviving older relatives from the area, ask them about the Italian Quarter.

They may even remember Beaconsfield Buildings... AKA The Crumbles