Harrows Darts.

Help me out...
Hey guys!

A few months ago I bought myself the Unicorn Phase 2 purists, mainly because they're straight barrels and have a lot of grip.
My throw was fast, but a while back I tried to throw 'em a little bit slower and I had no difference in scoring... Since then I throw two times a day, first the fast throwing style and the second the slower throwing.
What should I do now? Because there's almost no difference in scoring, but when I throw slower I hit the doubles easier. 

I throw 'em with medium or with short shafts, maybe I should try the in-between? 
Or, buy another bunch of darts (I was looking after the Purist Phase 6's) and see how they do their job?

Help me out! (:
Believe you answered your own question.  If the scoring is similar both fast and slow and you hit more doubles being slower than slower it should be.

Give some tweenie's a chance, never know til you try.  Can't say not to buy some Phase 6's, but if the 2's are going well no sense in changing barrel style's.

Not sure what flights you use, but you could get some other shapes and give them a go as well.  

All the best and good darting. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
the great thing about darts
is the fact you can try so many combinations flights,stems without changing your darts
it's always a work in progress if you like
changing darts will give you a buzz no doubt too
good luck in your choice
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.