Double Top Darts.

Sling Shots
It was a Sling Shot site that got me back into darts.  I threw darts many years ago and kind of lost interest for years.  A couple years back I started shooting sling shots (or catapults, or flips) and someone posted about darts on a forum I belonged to and it made me hit the basement and start throwing again. 

Does anyone here have an interest in such a thing?  Maybe I'll spark someone's interest like someone sparked mine! Here's some that I've made.
I used to use them a lot as a kid and still have 3 or 4 around the place that I play around with now and then. Just at targets. Nothing serious.

I've never used a sling shot (or shanghai they're called here too) that has a wrist brace. They're illegal here in Australia. Not sure why, but I'd love to try one out.
(01-03-2017, 04:39 AM)Humdinger Wrote: I used to use them a lot as a kid and still have 3 or 4 around the place that I play around with now and then. Just at targets. Nothing serious.

I've never used a sling shot (or shanghai they're called here too) that has a wrist brace. They're illegal here in Australia. Not sure why, but I'd love to try one out.

There is really not much benefit to a wrist brace, many people assume it provides more power, but that power is in the banding you use.  It does help stabilize a poorly designed handle.
Ah this brings back good memories of being a little tearaway when I was a kid! Haha, you'd never see me without my slingshot back then.
Your homemade ones look really cool!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm not sure I'd ever find a reason to justify one, (short on space and hunting would be frowned upon in my neck of the woods, next to a nature reserve) but the craftsmanship on those looks great +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the replies gents!! here's one I just finished up this morning.
Like the green, also nice turtles lol