Harrows Darts.

Cheers from Canada!
Hello all, new to the site, from Ontario Canada, been browsing for awhile now and decided to join in the discussion, been playing (not seriously) for many years, basically a home player, but stopped for awhile and now just getting re-set up again with a game room and going with a Blade 5 board I think. Gonna read the forums here and get some good advice from you all, dart play, brands etc.... got some catching up to do as been awhile since played regularly. We have a good Darts Supply shop here but I always look online for better deals like amazon etc...  Cheers and glad to be here!
Welcome mate! What you throwing?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome ... Building up the Canadian content . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome to the Nutz, and the forum. I'm from Texas - while I've lived in USA snow country (won't hold a candle to Canadian "snow country") I believe I might be allergic to the white stuff...so Texas works for me....and darts, really like the sharp pointy things!  Shooting at home is a good thing, keep it up!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi raiderfan. WelcomeGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello "RaiderFan", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the NUTZ!  Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
welcome along
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HO'WAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to another Canadian Nut!  I spent a lot of time in Oakland, however I am a 49ers fan.  Less said about this season the better, though... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Glad to see lots of Canadians on here!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheers from Seattle, WA Chris Nygaard 23 647 06-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  cheers from italy anvilbreaker 14 965 02-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Last Post: anvilbreaker
  Cheers DJ81 14 708 01-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Red'75™
  Cheers from Michigan Askew180 19 1,167 10-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Rodney