Darts Buddy

Uh Oh.....
Nucky just made his 2000th post. 

:partyz: :partyz:
Congratulations Nucky and glad you are Nutz, better treat yourself to some new stuff to celebrate LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Congrats Nucky, well done on surpassing the 2000th post mark. :thumbup:
(01-03-2017, 12:18 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Congratulations Nucky and glad you are Nutz, better treat yourself to some new stuff to celebrate LOL

Thank Chris!!! Don't tempt me   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Oddly enough I have another tab open in my browser and it is a major supplier  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-03-2017, 12:20 AM)Great White North Wrote: Congrats Nucky, well done on surpassing the 2000th post mark. :thumbup:

On the same day MVG won the big one. Go figure eh?
(01-03-2017, 12:20 AM)Nucky Wrote: Oddly enough I have another tab open in my browser and it is a major supplier  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't let us here delay your spending spree. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-03-2017, 12:22 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:20 AM)Nucky Wrote: Oddly enough I have another tab open in my browser and it is a major supplier  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't let us here delay your spending spree. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's never a matter of if is it? LOL
(01-03-2017, 12:20 AM)Nucky Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:18 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Congratulations Nucky and glad you are Nutz, better treat yourself to some new stuff to celebrate LOL

Thank Chris!!! Don't tempt me   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Oddly enough I have another tab open in my browser and it is a major supplier  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What's tempting you then?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(01-03-2017, 12:24 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:20 AM)Nucky Wrote:

What's tempting you then?

Everything  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

I looked at the link for the darts power shop and noticed the Target Carrera 12 - the barrel looked a bit stubbier than I thought it was so I wanted to check out DC for a better photo.

I probably will hold off ordering anything for a while though tbh - I have a good idea what I want in a barrel and might finally order a set of customs. Almost pulled the trigger on a Unicorn Machina golden 24 grams though....just might buy them yet. LOL
Cool,, looking forward to 2017 and many more posts to come,,,,Keep on aRockin',,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-03-2017, 12:34 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Cool,, looking forward to 2017 and many more posts to come,,,,Keep on aRockin',,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Same to you my friend!!
Great start to the New Year.  Good on you!
(01-03-2017, 12:46 AM)Cat Wrote: Great start to the New Year.  Good on you!

Thanks Cat
Congratz!
(01-03-2017, 12:49 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Congratz!

Thanks!!!

You aren't too far behind me  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.