Shot Darts

My old go to darts from the 70's
Inspired by notjimpike's post yesterday about old darts I dug out my old go to set of 20g tungstens that I bought in 1976/77 when I started taking the game seriously.

Haven't got a clue what they are - most likely one of the many companies around back then who made darts but no longer going:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

A comparison with my usual Rastas to show how short they are lol

Just had a quick 15 minutes with them, and they still do the job rather well:

Very nice grouping with them oldies Mike, well done. :thumbup:
Good oldies! And very nice grouping with these fat cigars :cigar:
You're a god among men. even with old darts you throw a new 180 for the new year. nice oldies buddy
Must be the sig. MC flights. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My oldest darts go back to the mid/late 80's when I got a set of Bristow darts after throwing for a year or so with some front loaded short darts similar to Lowe darts, not originals, but some knockoffs by another company.

I still have those Bristow darts and will break them out occasionally to have a few tosses to the board. NO, I've no pics of 180's to add to the post------well, not legitimate ones anyway.
The way you have grouped those I think you should start using them more, great shooting Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice,,, Looks like the value of these are going up,,, Great post,,, Some nice old darts,,, and some heavy scoring to ring in the new year,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Mike

Nice revival, I've my first set of tungsten darts still.
25g Farebrother 95%, purchased in 76 for around £16.00!
Over a weeks wage for a 17yr old.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Kudos to you mike for hitting three max's with those fat boys, doesnt look anything like I could throw.
Any chance of a picture of your oldies Shed?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average