Harrows Darts.

Hello from Northamptonshire
Hello 

New member here from Northamptonshire! 

I've been playing almost exactly a year now, really enjoying it and starting to improve (very slowly)

I've mainly played with a set of Peter Wright PL15, though I've just ordered a set of Red Dragon Sky Pro Talzano to try.

Love Darren's review channel on Youtube, best reviews out there and excellent detail, been a subscriber for a while now.

Little fact . . . my username comes from being a Saxophonist first and foremost! 

Happy New Year Everyone! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome along Saxophonist
I thought your user name came from a love of salt Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the Nutz!  Great to see you've found your way to the forum.  It's a great place for darting folks, and just chock full of knowledgeable folks who are passionate about darts.  Enjoy going Nutz here! :-)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome! I though your username came from being an expert in the Saxon language Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

I thought your username was a spelling mistake. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello mate and welcome aboard!

Good to have you here as well as the YT channel Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Saxman, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hi Saxman. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome, Saxman! Enjoy the NUTZ!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5