Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Vote For Your Player of the Year
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

THE PDC Annual Awards Dinner will be held on January 4 at The Dorchester in London, and fans can now vote for their Player of the Year.

The ceremony sees the year's stars rewarded for their successes at the prestigious Dorchester Hotel.

One award gives PDC fans the chance to place their votes for the Fans' Player of the Year, with a wide selection of stars available to vote on in our poll via the link below.

To vote click the start button in the following link

https://www.pdc.tv/news/article/1d59u8ox...f-the-year

I'm guessing it will go to MVG given he has won nearly everything in sight, but I went for Darren Webster who went from nowhere into the top 32 of the OOM
It's great that Darren Webster is in the top 32 of the OOM. More staged events for him now. Seems that with every match he plays on the big stage he gets stronger and looks like he's now embracing it better as well.
Bound to be MVG so I voted Wright Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MvG! He deserves it!
(01-02-2017, 02:43 PM)Great White North Wrote: It's great that Darren Webster is in the top 32 of the OOM.  More staged events for him now.  Seems that with every match he plays on the big stage he gets stronger and looks like he's now embracing it better as well.

Top 32 doesn't qualify him for anything except the next World Championship...
Only one man to vote for...Big Cliff LazarenkoGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This year should be a wash.

There might as well only be one guy on the ballot.

Rapid Ricky Evans!!!

or obviously MvG

Not my favorite player, but who can deny what MVG has achieved this year. Excellent tournament run with 25 wins and then taking the World Title against Ando in relative ease. No brainer really.
Unfortunately I agree that it has to be van Gherkin.
Crazy dominant year for the green pickle
Sorry but MVG in a suit makes him look like Agent 47's brother after a few nights of drink and drugs without changing clothes!

He does not...ahem, suit it at all.
Could be because the picture makes him look a bit spaced outGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyway, it's MVG - followed by Jocky Wilson Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-03-2017, 03:11 PM)Walker Wrote: Unfortunately I agree that it has to be van Gherkin.

I will give a +1 to anyone that photoshops a pickle in the place of MvGs head in a picture!!

(01-03-2017, 03:44 PM)Jugger Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:11 PM)Walker Wrote: Unfortunately I agree that it has to be van Gherkin.

I will give a +1 to anyone that photos shops a pickle in the place of MvGs head in a picture!!

(01-03-2017, 03:44 PM)Jugger Wrote:

I will give a +1 to anyone that photos shops a pickle in the place of MvGs head in a picture!!

They don't make pickles that big.
(01-03-2017, 03:42 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Sorry but MVG in a suit makes him look like Agent 47's brother after a few nights of drink and drugs without changing clothes!

Could be because the picture makes him look a bit spaced outGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyway, it's MVG - followed by Jocky Wilson Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He looks more like Christopher Lloyd playing Uncle Fester in "The Addams Family" movies.
(01-03-2017, 04:08 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:42 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Sorry but MVG in a suit makes him look like Agent 47's brother after a few nights of drink and drugs without changing clothes!

He looks more like Christopher Lloyd playing Uncle Fester in "The Addams Family" movies.

I thought it was Pugsley that MVG looked like!
Come to think of it, you put a John Waters moustache on Gary Anderson and you've got Gomez as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.