Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Gold Unicorn soft tips
Since I purchasing a Gran Board 2 from Hajime at World Darts Shop early last year, I've been experimenting with soft tip darts and lighter darts in general. No great improvement or increase in consistency, but I've had a lot of fun playing on the Gran Board (not online yet) and using conversion points on the B4DC as well.

I thought I'd share my favourites. I love Unicorn darts with a golden finish, and love these soft tips in particular.

Phil Taylor Phase 2, 18g
Phil Taylor Phase 3, 18g

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

John Part, 18g
Andy Hamilton, 19g

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice looking collection
I approve, all nice gold darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice darts. I don't like how the gold wear out but I do like how it looks now. BTW, I have been using these Taylors Ph2 as my soft tip match darts for maybe 10 years and the grip is still great even though it looks pretty battered. I have the 20g version (which has been discontinued).
Nice darts mate!

What's the grip on the Hamilton's like? I would think it's slightly grippier than the Parts?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-02-2017, 09:37 AM)mc1958 Wrote: nice looking collection

(01-02-2017, 10:00 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I approve, all nice gold darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
(01-02-2017, 06:39 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Very nice darts. I don't like how the gold wear out but I do like how it looks now. BTW, I have been using these Taylors Ph2 as my soft tip match darts for maybe 10 years and the grip is still great even though it looks pretty battered. I have the 20g version (which has been discontinued).

I'd love to find a 20g set. Only 18g seems to be available now.
(01-02-2017, 06:46 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Nice darts mate!

What's the grip on the Hamilton's like? I would think it's slightly grippier than the Parts?

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Hamilton's would be around a level 3 grip. They're 90% tungsten as well instead of 97% for his still tips, so the rings may stay sharper a little longer.
Nice collection of Golden soft-tip Unicorn's you have there Humdinger. :thumbup:
great darts! I have the Phase 2 and Phase 3 soft tips in gold also Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-03-2017, 04:54 AM)Great White North Wrote: Nice collection of Golden soft-tip Unicorn's you have there Humdinger. :thumbup:

(01-03-2017, 05:10 AM)Titan Wrote: great darts! I have the Phase 2 and Phase 3 soft tips in gold also Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Did you get yours when Sports Direct had a clear out James?
(01-03-2017, 04:16 AM)Humdinger Wrote: I'd love to find a 20g set. Only 18g seems to be available now.

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/ruthless-rin...-soft-tip/

This is the closest match you can get. Don't be confuse with the pictures on PD. In real, the Ruthless barrels look the same from both ends. Actually, they're more symetrical than on Phase 2 where both ends look a bit different.
You can either buy 20g set or just 17,5 barrels without shafts etc. I have ordered a few sets for my mates who liked my Phase 2. No brainer for the money.
(01-03-2017, 05:36 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 04:16 AM)Humdinger Wrote: I'd love to find a 20g set. Only 18g seems to be available now.

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/ruthless-rin...-soft-tip/

This is the closest match you can get. Don't be confuse with the pictures on PD. In real, the Ruthless barrels look the same from both ends. Actually, they're more symetrical than on Phase 2 where both ends look a bit different.
You can either buy 20g set or just 17,5 barrels without shafts etc. I have ordered a few sets for my mates who liked my Phase 2. No brainer for the money.

Thank you!
(01-03-2017, 04:21 AM)Humdinger Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 06:46 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Nice darts mate!

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Hamilton's would be around a level 3 grip. They're 90% tungsten as well instead of 97% for his still tips, so the rings may stay sharper a little longer.

Thanks for the response Humdinger! Appreciate it!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Very tempted for the double threaded! But one thing that strikes me is that it looks so similar to the Unicorn Paul Lim's in soft (both the natural tungsten and the TIN coated ones), except Paul's are reversed, and have a slightly thicker band on the portion without the logo!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A lot like Paul Lim's. I hadn't noticed that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quantum Darts soft tips mc1958 5 326 04-26-2019, 10:03 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  McDart Hole Grip (Soft Tips) vanJupp 4 522 03-28-2018, 07:48 AM
Last Post: LPPK
Star I Show: Unicorn Phil Taylor Purist Gold Fred-180 11 3,069 02-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops