Target Darts.

hi peeps
hi all just joined up currently secretary of my local league and just invested in some mvg green demolisher darts and seeing how they go very well so far i might add been playing 4 years and love it hope your darts are going well
Welcome!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello "Belly", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome nice to meet another newbie as new as me haha
Welcome to the Nutz-you've found common ground on this forum-the members are totally Nutz on darts... :-)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome belly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
welcome to DNF
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the NUTZ!   Best place to be to talk darts and trade info!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome aboard!

Do you like beer belly? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

see what I did there, ok I'll get me coat! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome belly!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Thanks all yes getagrip I do like beer but I got given the name by my younger brothers after eating 2 large dominos pizzas and a kebab most people assume its having a gut but I actually don't the joys of a high metabolism
Enjoy the forum .the place to be if darts is your thing
welcome along
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright peeps (and contender for most mixed up starter dart!) Sean1e 17 685 07-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Sean1e
  hi peeps,new member here from singapore Kennyongcm 17 546 11-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut