Harrows Darts.

Newbie from Exeter,England.
Hello everyone, first things first I will get everyone a virtual drink of your choice.
  A bit about myself I am a middle aged man who has recently got back to playing darts after a 25 year self imposed hiatus.....long story for another time.
   I am currently mainly using 24g target precision discovery black darts which I like but for some reason I keep forgetting finger placement, so looking at set of Monster Cobras as grip darts at the rear and hope the shoulder will help.
   Looking forward to some dart/football and general life banter on the forum as been lurking for a couple weeks before joining.

Cheers Gary.
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum Gary
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Hello Gary, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the forum - always room for another Nutz in the bunch.  Glad to see you're back to playing with sharp pointy things.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Thanks people....it's weird I used to think I was pretty good but 25 years takes its toll on you and now I'm struggling but need to practise more which is tricky as the board is in the garage and it's bleeding cold! I need to get some darts I am happy holding and keep throwing until the old magic returns........or maybe 25 years of rose tinted specs has warped my memory and I was never that good anyway. Then again who cares as I still enjoy hitting one treble twenty so with a bit of time who knows.
Welcome Gary and glad you are enjoying throwing again, dont forget the old adage though. The older I get the better I was LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
welcome to DNF
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the NUTZ!   Good group here!  Lots of good info!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Gary. Cheers for the virtual drink. Welcome!
Hello Gary and welcome aboard!

If you were good once I am sure you can get good again but as long your enjoying it then that's all that matters really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome Gary.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

welcome along Gary
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Hampshire England Mike1973 12 229 01-17-2021, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  GREETINGS FROM BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND cs101 12 187 12-14-2020, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Hello from New England MacktheDestroyer 41 2,623 04-11-2018, 01:44 AM
Last Post: MacktheDestroyer
  Greetings from North East England pauluss 11 754 03-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Doubledouble
  Greetings from London, England Shep 15 943 02-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Last Post: William.dyer