Harrows Darts.

Hello ✌️
Just joined the forum tonight , from Belfast Northern Ireland!

Hopefully get a barney win tonight in the semi final ?

Just got myself new Lewis 23g pixel grips so I'll let you know how I get on with them bit of a change for me usually throw 25g bulls Barney shark grips!

? ? ?
Hello Neill, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Enjoy your new pixel Lewis darts. :thumbup:
Hi Neill, welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm also hoping for a Barney win, and praying for an Anderson win too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers guys ? Everyone would love to see barney win another world championship
Hi Neill, welcome to the forum.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Neill

Welcome aboard fella.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
Welcome to the forum Neill!!!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome to the Nutz, and the forum.  Love seeing new Nutz wander in-variety (and more moving targets) is the spice of life for felines!  Lol!!!

Welcome to the forum!
Welcome! Nice darts them Pixels, wish I got the 23g myself.
Welcome to the forum Neill
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Cheers boys ?
(01-01-2017, 09:31 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! Nice darts them Pixels, wish I got the 23g myself.

They are nice I'm really happy with them! Using winmau stealth shafts and flights with them illustrate a picture up when I learn how to ??
Hi Neill. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..