Harrows Darts.

Evolution darts: Unique designs
I am not sure if some of you have hearded about this small german dart brand. Probably not as they are mostly doing softtip barrels, but you can et most of the darts as steeltip version, but with the weight of a softtip dart.

But they have some very unique grip styles, sadly they are also very, very expensive.

But have a look on your own.

https://www.evo-darts.de/index.php/en/di...le-artikel
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Someone posted a link a couple of days ago to the triangle barrel they do and I had a look at some of them then - some nice looking designs, but as you say a tad on the expensive side
Yep expensive but if they're able to do triangle barrels they're definitely putting the work in to earn the money. Very nice designs too so pretty interesting.
some nice darts but they ought to be at those prices. Very nice work
That`s the price Germans ask for custom ,they are the same as JWHD.
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darren should buy a set to review for us Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for sharing. Always great to see new designs
Darts used 25g Adrian Gray Tungsten Shot Flights XLt Stems
Best Av (Singles) : 84
Best 501 : 15 darts
Highest Checkout 2016 : 160 (T20 T20 D20)
180s Practice  2019 : 100+
180s Comp 2019 : 10 
150s Practice : 3
I think I posted about them a long time ago but would not have a clue where the thread is. Certainly piqued my interest though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Their stems are also interesting with the side cutouts.
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Thought I give this a push, as Evo-Darts has a new website and also have now added signature darts for Nico Kurz and Robert Marijanovic to their online shop.

https://www.evo-darts.de/index.php?id_lang=2

They are still expensive, so nothing for the majority, but maybe we have a big fan of one of their players here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Very nice darts. I was hoping they were the makers of the dart in your signature picture. What are they?
(11-15-2019, 09:18 AM)pkittle Wrote: Very nice darts. I was hoping they were the makers of the dart in your signature picture. What are they?

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=17784

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I very very like Evolution darts. Within their modern offerings I think the Clemens and the Kurz darts are beautiful and will one day wind up in my collection. Back in the day they sent me a set of onesie steel darts (the darts were actually made from steel, not tungsten) and I created a "Shoot It Forward" campaign where you received it in the mail, tried it out, and then forwarded it on to the next interested darter. It fizzled after a while, and I wish I knew what happened to them. Ever since then I have had a huge huge appreciation for Evolution as a company.

https://www.zeeple.com/2008/09/shoot-it-...paign.html
(11-15-2019, 07:21 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 09:18 AM)pkittle Wrote: Very nice darts. I was hoping they were the makers of the dart in your signature picture. What are they?

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=17784

Thanks! I have an old set of Andy Fordhams that I like, so these look very promising. I should have recognized the Winmau "W" but it looked like an "E" -- so I thought they were from Evolution.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution Gabriel Clemens Limited Edition Darts Unboxing In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 592 05-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Evolution Series - Phase 3 Purist Mackemchris 12 1,208 02-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Red'75™
  Unicorn Mirage or Evolution? Lonelybull 8 1,093 12-31-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Jim_sol
  Unicorn Phase 5 Evolution replicas/alternative RooieReetAap 2 882 10-26-2018, 06:03 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Shot Warrior evolution - coming 1st October 2018 mc1958 20 1,317 10-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: blink180
  Unicorn Taylor Evolution Phase 1 The G 9 1,325 12-31-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Unicorn Evolution Taylor Phase 5 The G 8 1,696 12-18-2017, 07:53 AM
Last Post: JayKay