Harrows Darts.

Hello from Poland!
Hello DartsNutz! My name is Marcin (in english Martin i belive) and I'm 19yo guy from Poland. I've got into darts several years ago (6 i think) thanks to my uncle who is local league player. Even though I'm playing for 6 years I've been trying to be more competetive player for few months. Trainings paid ofd and I've scored 2 180s already. My weapon of choice are Winmau Ted Hankeys 21g in natural finish and my dartboard is Unicorn Eclipse Pro (looking for new one, as this is worn out heavily, possibly i'll try Blade 5). I think joining this great community of players is brilliant idea and it will be great experience for me. I came across forum while watching yt reviews(btw great job on that!) Hope you'll forgive me all mistakes as english is my 2nd language.
welcome to DNF! Love the Hankeys. I use to have the 14g set
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the forum Marcin.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Hello Marcin, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the forum Marcin. I think I may say that your english is good enough, don't worry about that. I don't worry about mine either...lol :-)
Welcome to the forum Marcin!!!
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome, always room for another Nutz!  Love to see "young stuff" show passion for darting as well.  So..."win-win" for the forum having you on board the Nutz train.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who absolutely love to share darting experiences-dive in, you won't regret it!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Siema Marcin, your English is fine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum Marcin, your English if fine
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Hi young wiedzmin .Troll salutes you
180-1(33)

Welcome to the NUTZ! Lots of good talk and good people here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Marcin. The natural Hankey's are lovely darts. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Thank you all for your kind replies Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Willing to improve my skills and I see that you can't go any better than DartsNutz! Btw yesterday semifinals were amazing, don't you think?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I welcome you from Poland VIPER01 12 286 01-27-2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: derryfilm