Target Darts.

Happy New Year
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Happy New Year to all you Nutz and to all your families, Hope 2017 is a great year and your darts fly true, All the best  :partyz:  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Rodderz and family
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

(12-31-2016, 10:26 PM)Rodney Wrote:
Happy New Year to all you Nutz and to all your families, Hope 2017 is a great year and your darts fly true, All the best  :partyz:  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Rodderz and family
I'll second that emotion - with bells on !!! Lol!!!
Happy New Year!
Happy New year to you as well. I'm still waiting for the ball to fall. I've got another 9 1/2 hours to go
Happy new year Dave
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Happy new year!!
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Happy New Year Rodney, all the best. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Happy New year to All

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happy new year Rodney. Happy new year everyone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
happy new year Nutz!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Happy New Year All! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yep, I'll second that emotion!
may all the doubles be with you

Happy new year Nutz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy new year to all Nutz around the world rich345 18 332 01-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Happy New Year :-) mc1958 20 580 01-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: MarcTH
  Happy New Year Nutz!!!!!! Getagrip 29 901 01-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Nucky
  Happy Christmas and a happy new year Richa 7 379 12-26-2018, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
Heart HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! JayKay 14 594 01-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: O C
  HAPPY NEW YEAR ChrisTheFish 13 603 01-01-2018, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Great White North
  HAPPY NEW YEAR ChrisTheFish 24 1,895 01-02-2017, 10:08 AM