Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hello from Ontario, Canada
hey guys glad to be here! Im a 28 year old full time knife maker with 2 beautiful little girls and one on the way.

I just recently got into darts (about a week now) and now I am addicted! I work from home and I wanted somthing to pass the time in a fun way so I bought a Blade 4 board and some Target Carrera C3s as well as a few McCoy  sets so my buddies can play when they are over.  I also built a light surround for about 35.00 bucks so I dont have any shadows on the board,I used PVC pipe and some LED rope light. I ran the PVC pipe on my table saw to rip a 1.5" strip out of the back. painted it all up and it works great! 

looking forward to learning more and meeting some other dart nutz!

cheers 

Morgan 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That looks the business Morgan, good work and welcome.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Welcome ... Awesome piece of kit you created there!

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Welcome, love the surround!
Super creative surround - yep, no going back now- you're a certifiable Nutz!!! Lol!!! Welcome to the Nut House, and the forum guy.  Love seeing an artist (knife making is a highly skilled art) on the forum.  Welcome.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome ,,, Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome from Nova Scotia!!!

Great looking board - good job!!!
hi Morgan, welcome to darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Love the light, very nice Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys glad you like it!
welcome along that's an impressive set up you've got there
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Hi Morgan. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Great setup you've made. I love the warm light from the LED's. To me it looks a lot better than the white light from the brand name products. Awesome!
Welcome. Wish I had the patience too build something like that.
Welcome, great set up!

I think your next thread should be a "how to" for that light surround Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Hello Morgan, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:

Really like your setup as well. :thumbup:
welcome to DNF! That light looks awesome!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey from Ontario, Canada waldoe 22 474 02-17-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Vilmis
  hello from ontario djgimzz 20 1,558 07-25-2018, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sowdie41
  Greetings from Sudbury ,Ontario, Canada Pleadguitar 23 1,209 01-08-2018, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Little al
  Hello from Southern Ontario Codes 20 1,359 10-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Hello from Northern Ontario HapBilko 26 2,101 10-22-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Codes