Shot Darts

10g darts
Just had some 10g darts arrive today. They fit my 6 year old short oche distance and low board. But of course Daddy wanted a go....
   They fly great and felt pretty natural for my throw. Took about 5 mins to nail a 180. I understand light darts are not forgiving to nerves which is why I'm dubious to continue throwing with them incase I like them then in turn  fail and mess up my game with my 22g darts I normally use.
 Your view on light darts?
These are JWHD customs(9.95)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Madhouse brass customs(7.5 gram)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Madhouse Copper customs (10 gram )
Russian Custom darts (12.5 gram including the stem)
180-1(33)

So you can see I dont like light darts very much )))))
180-1(33)

Those JWHD are very nice looking, the finish are like andrew guilding gold fingers.
Mine are just some red dragon featherlites. They are a joy to throw.
Love the look of those custom ruskies!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
(12-31-2016, 05:49 PM)Tom12481 Wrote: Those JWHD are very nice looking, the finish are like andrew guilding gold fingers.
Mine are just some red dragon featherlites. They are a joy to throw.

The price don`t mean a thing when talking about good quality darts ,joy and happiness is.If you have these feelings ,then it don`t matter how much these darts are
180-1(33)

Good shout on the Red Dragon Featherlites, definitely going to give them a try (and at that price, what's to stop me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)
For the money they good quality and great fun.